Macan 2014-Current

Extended Warranty Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2022, 03:47 PM
Shelly Lucas
AutoX

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Extended Warranty Question

Just picked up my 2023 Macan T and loving it so far. I do have a question and not sure if its based off the region I live in, etc but curious if anyone knows the answer. We told the finance guy we only wanted the tire/wheel protection and not all the others like dent, windshield, etc. He quoted us the price of $2400 for 2 years. We agreed and signed on the Ipad. Once we got home and I looked over the documents sent to email I saw we have a bundle warranty that includes the dent, ding, windshield, tires. I called and questioned that and he said that we could remove everything but the tires we asked for and would be a refund of $160. I find it hard to believe all the other options only cost the $160. Does this sound right? I guess what is not sitting well with me is that I feel we were lied to or just not given all the information so now makes me question him saying it was only $160 difference (refund). We will leave it as in if its true but again I just don't want to be misled and been trying to google the information but haven't been successful. Thanks!

So, who has purchased extended warranty and do you mind sharing the cost and which options did you choose?