Potential issue - 2021 Macan Front Bumper / Radiator / Air Flow Parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2022, 01:30 AM
AdamA996
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Potential issue - 2021 Macan Front Bumper / Radiator / Air Flow Parts

Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend recently got her 2021 Macan fixed at an exotics shop here in LA (Ferrari's, Porsches, etc.) as someone backed into her front bumper/grill with a hitch and:

1. The front radiator/intercooler seems to be unevenly installed. The passenger side and driver's have different spaces from their mounting side (see marked up pictures attached). Is this normal or does it look poorly installed?
2. The center air diffuser/plastic bit looks to have popped up out of place (see marked up picture). Is this something that happens with Macans or again, is it because a poor install job?
3. The shop listed an itemized piece that had been replaced, yet it wasn't (the bottom center grill) and her insurance was charged. Has anyone dealt with an issue like that where the auto body shop didn't do the work they had invoiced for? If so, any recommendations for best course of action?

Sorry, I'm out of town and can't get a better look at the car myself, and only have experience with 911s.

Any help would be much appreciated.

- Adam

Passenger side radiator/intercooler spacing.

Driver's side radiator/intercooler spacing.

Plastic air diffuser bit typically sits under grill but has popped up.

Quick Reply: Potential issue - 2021 Macan Front Bumper / Radiator / Air Flow Parts