Macan 2014-Current

Finally

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 02:54 PM
Veki
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by noodle9527
Congrats!!! I just realized you are in IL from one of the prior pictures you posted! So am I but with a different dealer, haha, no wonder why your arrival date is so similar to mine. Maybe our cars arrived from the same truck! Hopefully this means my amp will arrive soon as well
Cool,i hope your Amp arrives sooner than later,at least things are moving in right direction...
Old 04-28-2022, 10:29 PM
Veki
Advanced

Finally picked up car today and what a thrill, beautiful i must say...Fit and finish is amazing,engine is really something and goes with PSE perfectly...Air suspension does beautiful job...Normal mode is kinda average, nothing special,just to move,Sport mode makes big difference, steering, throttle response,overall feeling, Sport+ is too violent, just for track use i guess, and i set individual mode,sport, sport Pasm, and droped air suspension, perfect for me of course... I didn't listen Bose before in any car, but Bose in Macan sounds very good, no distortion, great bass, no need for upgrade in my opinion... 14 way seats are very comfortable and supportive, gt steering is must...Macan S must have Sport exhaust, must, sounds phenomenal... My small complain is spacing between pedals, too are close i think... Overall very happy with purchase, worth it waiting for almost 7 months...

Last edited by Veki; 04-28-2022 at 10:32 PM.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:36 PM
TomTarzian
Drifting

Received 573 Likes on 391 Posts

^ Beautiful! Enjoy!!

Happy Easter,
TT
The following users liked this post:
Veki (04-28-2022)
Old 04-28-2022, 10:37 PM
noodle9527
AutoX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats! Looks awesome! Hope you'll be keeping the front license plate off (That's what I plan to do when I get the car, hopefully the cops won't care)
Old 04-28-2022, 10:43 PM
Veki
Advanced

Congrats! Looks awesome! Hope you'll be keeping the front license plate off (That's what I plan to do when I get the car, hopefully the cops won't care)
Of course,i have bracket and and licence plate in trunk, just in case...
Old 04-28-2022, 10:44 PM
CapitalAL
Instructor

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

I also live in Illinois and never had a front license plate on any of my cars and never been stopped. A few of my friends that live close to and in Chicago have gotten stopped but as long as you stay out of Cook County you won't have any issues.
The following users liked this post:
Veki (04-28-2022)

Quick Reply: Finally