Macan 2014-Current

Macan S Braking Improvement

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2020, 05:07 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 163 Likes on 127 Posts

Macan S braking improvement??

Here you go (I have no affiliation with this...just noticed it for sale quite a while ago)...... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-Mac...c/184027634295

It’s not quite a complete kit (no front rotors for instance), but would give a good start.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:23 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,497 Likes on 4,134 Posts

Originally Posted by CarGuyNVA
Macan S braking improvement??

Here you go (I have no affiliation with this...just noticed it for sale quite a while ago)...... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-Mac...c/184027634295

It’s not quite a complete kit (no front rotors for instance), but would give a good start.
I wonder why those rotor hats looks so terrible with grease or something sprayed from the rotor to hat mounting hardware. Rotors themselves actually look like they're in decent condition, but to keep them that way, the guy needs to stop putting them down edge first on hard surfaces so he doesn't chip the edges.

Love the PCCBs on my 997 and on my 957 CTTS which I retrofitted from a 958.
Old 07-27-2023, 02:20 PM
eminemupnorth
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Macduff
So I've located the threaded rod and it seems the entire rod, nut, and hexagonal piece all rotate together, can someone better describe how this is adjusted?

I will likely take it to a shop but want to give them a bit more to go by.

I have a 2019 Macan S and also have soft pedal ever since I took it to the dealer for the brake fluid flush. I took it back to them and they said it was fine, similar to what Witty1 reports in this thread. So I'm trying to adjust the threaded rod and flush the ABS myself. The threaded rod on the 2019 really doesn't seem to be adjustable, and just rotates all together. The outer hex nut is 19mm and the inner part is 16mm, but they are all one piece and can't be separated from my attempts. Here is a photo of mine from underneath.

Quick Reply: Macan S Braking Improvement