Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 12:42 PM
P-Nuts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Macan Track Capabilities

Hopefully you have all seen this video:

https://rennlist.com/articles/porsch...s-track-video/

I posted a comment and am asking this forum for insights. This is what I posted:

"Great video. I recently did a few laps at Lime Rock with my Macan GTS and it was a LOT of fun. Lap times probably not much slower than my 997.1 C2S. Looking at the video, I see the display of the PCM builds up the map of the track during the first lap? What is this function? Is it part of Sports Chrono, or part of Navigation package? Any insights folks?"

Thanks
Old 08-31-2017, 01:19 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by P-Nuts
Hopefully you have all seen this video:

https://rennlist.com/articles/porsch...s-track-video/

I posted a comment and am asking this forum for insights. This is what I posted:

"Great video. I recently did a few laps at Lime Rock with my Macan GTS and it was a LOT of fun. Lap times probably not much slower than my 997.1 C2S. Looking at the video, I see the display of the PCM builds up the map of the track during the first lap? What is this function? Is it part of Sports Chrono, or part of Navigation package? Any insights folks?"

Thanks
Part of Sport Chrono... Once you start your lap timing it builds the map out automatically for you. You can then review your times and lines on the screen or output the raw GPS to another telemetry program...
Old 08-31-2017, 03:10 PM
P-Nuts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome, thanks for the info. I have SC, so will try it out next time on track :-)

Quick Reply: Macan Track Capabilities