Notices

WOW

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 08:07 AM
jester911
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW

In another thread the question "what is a ****storm" was asked. I think we just witnessed it.

The storm was brewing but it seemed only to be a small disturbance in the distance. It appears now it was full blown F-5 seeing the wake it left.

As with most storms like that it left casualties in its wake. I really do hate the way that it ended.

All I can say is WOW.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:20 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will say again, that anyone who feels that the Mods treated him unfairly can PM me. I will share the background and what I feel made the behavior so reprehensible. While the facts are not exactly private (I have permission to share them) neither are they really suitable for public posting on the Internet.

So far I have received only one such message and that person backed away when they learned the facts.

Or we can let this die.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:20 PM
jester911
Drifting

I am not blaming anyone, including the Mods for what has happened. It was just a bit of a shock this morning when I logged on hence the post. I respect the fact that this is a forum with rules and we have to live by them just like any other place in life.
Please know that I am not trying to stir the pot. I was just taken aback.

This too shall pass.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I too, Jerry, was taken aback, as you put it. I have only met maybe a half dozen folks from this forum in person, but I see all of the regulars as friends -- folks I am sure I would easily get along with and thoroughly enjoy the company of in person. But think of it this way . . . even that "perfect couple" that always seems happily married has a spat every now and then. It's just human nature.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
I too, Jerry, was taken aback, as you put it. I have only met maybe a half dozen folks from this forum in person, but I see all of the regulars as friends -- folks I am sure I would easily get along with and thoroughly enjoy the company of in person. But think of it this way . . . even that "perfect couple" that always seems happily married has a spat every now and then. It's just human nature.
Did you really have to use THAT analogy???? Now I will go try to get that picture out of my head with the first of the day......
Old 02-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,673 Likes on 864 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
I will share the background and what I feel made the behavior so reprehensible. While the facts are not exactly private (I have permission to share them) neither are they really suitable for public posting on the Internet.
Thankfully for all involved, this turned out to not be true...

Quick Reply: WOW