The Moron is still fighting the world

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
We hear of him being a nice guy "in person". My suspicion is it's just another posture he assumes to get what he wants.
***Except that he DIDN'T get what he wanted, at least not in the case of my August 17th event at Thunderhill.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by TD in DC
GR is sick. He needs help. I love how he holds himself to a different standard than everyone else. He can judge people based on Internet actions, but nobody should judge him. He can be pissed off due to the way people talk to him on the Internet, but if anyone is offended by his insults and profanity they "need to grow a thicker skin . . . it's just the Internet."

If he is not sick, he is an a$$hole tool that someone will beat to a pulp eventually (not me, I wouldn't waste my time). If he is sick, this is all sad and he should get some counseling before he gets his hands on automatic weapons and goes on a rampage against the injustices he perceives. I actually am not joking.

I suggest we get a fund together and get G/R an anotomically correct doll so he can show us "where the bad man touched him."
Old 08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

People who have been molested don't act the way Frank does. This is something totally different.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
***Except that he DIDN'T get what he wanted, at least not in the case of my August 17th event at Thunderhill.
Sure he did....if you really understand him! He received your attention, the attention of other event attendees, the attention of his "home boyz" who were with him and the attention of many on the internet, both here and on other websites. It isn't really negative to him.

He is likely enjoying the attention this thread is getting him right now!
Old 08-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

His last visit, Bob, was yesterday morning, 5:43 PST. So he hasn't seen this . . . YET. I guess I get what you're saying in that he gained the apparently much needed attention, negative or otherwise, by coming to our event. That won't happen again. Bummer you weren't there -- I know you occasionally visit out this way. THAT would have been a hoot!
Old 08-28-2007, 01:56 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks to VR for sharing another episopde in the life of Frank Lin...no surprises here: he follows the pattern that we observed for about 4 years now. He is not going to change and I have to agree with TD in DC: he does need help...
Old 08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
His last visit, Bob, was yesterday morning, 5:43 PST. So he hasn't seen this . . . YET. I guess I get what you're saying in that he gained the apparently much needed attention, negative or otherwise, by coming to our event. That won't happen again. Bummer you weren't there -- I know you occasionally visit out this way. THAT would have been a hoot!
I have learned that it is generally best if I'm not "there" in most instances.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

One more episode, and I think my friend is done with him:

GR: I might have a huge ego, but I don't go around telling people they are
idiots or that they are stupid. [BWHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!] When that happens that is the EFFECT.
Someone else started mouthing off first. However, it has been so
long that it is no longer pointless to talk about who started the
insults (when it tracks back to 2002, think about that... that's 5-6
years ago.

Take you and I for example... we have insulted each other already.
Do you think you are any better? If you are a true man of high moral,
you would not have reacted the way you did. If you were a true kind
person, you would come with your intentions be known and not kind of
sneak around and poke around and when you get a reaction, you claim
you were expected when all along you provoked it.

And, just who are you to judge anyway? You don't no me. You have no
clue about me except some hearsays. When a real guy like Jason Boles
(big name in PCA/NASA in Phoenix) sticks up from me... don't you
think maybe there's more to me? The way you are acting, I know you
won't give me a chance. That's why I gave up on you when I wrote "Buh
bye" in the subject.

How old are you?

Dude: How old are YOU?

Sorry, Frank, but from what I have seen on Rennlist & NASA forums & so many other places, when someone disagrees with you, it is YOU who immediately tells people they are idiots or stupid. In fact, you did just that to me earlier in our email discussion here. You are extremely brittle & oversensitive to the smallest perceived slight, and then you launch into tirades filled with insults and profanity and personal attacks wholly unwarranted by the circumstances.

I don't know Jason, and I don't really care about PCA in Arizona or NASA in Arizona. I make my living racing, and I make a very good living. And I have tried to show you that a slightly different attitude on your part could get you lots of assistance on accomplishing your dream of racing pro. But instead, all you can do is spit it back, keep asking me my age (as if that is in any way relevant) and keep on with the "they're all out to get me" attitude. Sorry, Frank, but they are not. YOU are the problem, not THEM.

I have tried to help, and you apparently are too full of yourself to accept. So I bid you adieu and wish you luck.

Frank, I would caution you: one day, someone who DOES take the things you say on the internet seriously is going to teach you a very painful lesson. The most important quality of a racer is self-discipline. It is apparent that you have NONE, and that includes what comes out of your mouth/keyboard. Be careful, son.

I will apologize to you for one thing: I was wrong when I said that you had bailed from TWS. It is apparent that you were instead bumped for FAILURE TO PAY. Almost as bad, but not the same thing.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

On the issue of him possibly meeting someone one day that takes the Internet seriously and will put Frank in pain . . . you KNOW what his reaction will be, don't you? Lol. No amount of chi or martial arts can stop a bullet, "son."
Old 08-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I think the most dangerous thing about coming face to face with that LOSER would be Martial Farts!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Nah, we already have a director of emissions.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:56 PM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In Monty Python's bad French accent , "I a fart in'a your general diii-rection!"

Frank used to be fun to poke around. Now I am getting the idea that his problems are profound and he is more suited to the short bus with the candy flavored windows than a track car.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:33 PM
weneversleep
Racer

Wow. Thanks for posting that VR.

Jim, I agree: he really is sick in the head. I've said this before on this forum.

I'm still disappointed that he's not coming to TWS in a couple of weeks. Obviously, he was just looking for an excuse not to come, and the registration/payment thing was a nice convenient excuse. Notwithstanding the fact that he most likely doesn't have the money anyway... to register for the event OR to even fund his trip down here...

And what's this thing about "TWS is still on"? He's going to rent the track for $6000? riiiiiight. First of all, that sounds really super low (although I could be wrong), and secondly, I have a hard time believing that there's a weekend free on the TWS calendar that an individual could rent the track (although I could also be wrong about that).
Old 08-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

It's possible that the track ITSELF is $6k . . . but that wouldn't include corner workers, insurance, medical, etc.. I've seen track rentals (track itself) as low as $1500 (Streets of Willow Springs) up to over $10K (Sears Point). But when you add all the other stuff, the cost for the day nearly doubles.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:45 PM
weneversleep
Racer

Good point Bon.

Quick Reply: The Moron is still fighting the world