Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Moron is still fighting the world

http://nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=17031
Old 08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,435 Likes on 768 Posts

LMAO....and once again, he got schooled by the previous owner of his car, Andrie.

You know, the same guy who was 5 seconds faster than Francine in the same car, ON FRANCINE'S HOME TRACK!
Old 08-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe that after all the kind, educational advice they took the time to give, he still comes back with, "always taking it personal instead of keeping it at the issues. screw yall." The nick "Hagakure" is Percy, one of our instructors. Percy is a super nice guy and was probably the most patient at explaining things to Frank, yet he still thinks everybody else is wrong, and he is right. What a numbnutz.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

LOL...a friend of mine has apparently been having a running conversation with Francine via email. You would not BELIEVE some of the **** Francine is saying. I won't post emails here, as I promised my friend I wouldn't.

However, do you remember all the rimes I offered Francine a wager of straight-up faster lap, and offered to pay him $1,000 per second for each second he was faster than I was?

And he steadfastly refused?

Now the little sperm bank wants my friend to tell me he is challenging me to a straight-up fastest lap contest...at a DE...at $1,000 a lap.

It is amazing the courage the little orange-haired salad tosser gets behind his computer screen AFTER running away.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

He tried using me as a go-between to you, too, VR. After the initial email, I told him I did not feel comfortable with it, and he quit emailing. I am not his messenger nor his servant . . . nor his 'spy' -- remember that? What a piece of riffraff.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:28 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I love how he's asking the previous owner about the specs of his car. He's been sorting it for how long and doesn't know the specs, nor is it done being sorted. Anyone notice how he's already planning for '08 after '07 was supposed to be his year.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

On Planet Douche, MumuHaha is Queen for Life.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

"Planet Douche"? Isn't that just in front of Uranus?
Old 08-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

No, that is my taint you are talking about.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's fun to laugh about him without having to endure his foul mouth in every post.
Like TD in DC, I went back and forth between feeling compassion and contempt for him. I am convinced that he is suffering from some sort of mental illness and he is overcompensating for that with his ridiculous posts...in some previous post he mentioned a bout with depression.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I thought only women have 'taint'. I thought it went by another name for men. I'll think of it . . . eventually. All I remember is that the word cracks me up. Err . . . no pun intended.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
LOL...a friend of mine has apparently been having a running conversation with Francine via email. You would not BELIEVE some of the **** Francine is saying. I won't post emails here, as I promised my friend I wouldn't.

However, do you remember all the rimes I offered Francine a wager of straight-up faster lap, and offered to pay him $1,000 per second for each second he was faster than I was?

And he steadfastly refused?

Now the little sperm bank wants my friend to tell me he is challenging me to a straight-up fastest lap contest...at a DE...at $1,000 a lap.

It is amazing the courage the little orange-haired salad tosser gets behind his computer screen AFTER running away.

Holy cow, it gets better.

He claims to my friend that I never offered a straight-up $1000 a second chellenge, and if I had, he would not have refused.

I think that GerbilRaper is bipolar.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Monkey

"I guess you can say that I have future biz interest. We are coming out with intake manifold for Mitsu Evo 8/9. I <3 HOnda's and we might come back and do another B intake manifold but... our priorities is to make $$ first, passion second. At least in this early stages of AKMEE. but that's going off the tangent."

Well meaning but bystander #1

"Frank,

Sometimes it's just better to observe, learn, make changes as necessary, quietly, and let your results speak for themselves. In every form of racing I have ever done, including 10 years of USCF cycling, you start at the back unless you are a phenom. I've done well in NASA TT in the past few years, but do not expect that to translate well to racing, and expect to spend some time at the back learning. It's always easy to blame the car, but in the end, every good driver needs to learn to drive around some issues. Learning when to say nothing is a skill that can serve us all well....my 2 cents man. Hope you get what you want out of this sport."

Well meaning bystander #2

"I see why Frank is pushing for more mods so that we can have more power. Frank, good thinking if you are a competitor and a retailer, but put yourself in the rule writters' shoes."

If you open up the rules on intake, now the B-motor cars just got another power boost. So what are you going to do for the K motor cars? The equation for equality for different cars with different engines is bucked off balance once again. The existing rules are working. Your suggestion has good intentions, but it is not conducive to HC because it disrupts the balance and consistency that any race series need to stay alive.

The Monkey.
"ohh furgetabout it. this is the last time i'll bother with discussion of rules with yall.

always taking it personal instead of keeping it at the issues. screw yall."

He never fails to amuse.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

He is probably the most brittle, unstable little boy I have encountered.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Bystander #1 is my pal and one of our instructors, Percy Howard (Hagakure"). Percy has a lot of Evo experience, and sold the car recently to buy a racecar. Percy is one of the nicest guys you could know . . . and if memory serves he is a psychology major of some sort (he wrote a book on parenting). I'm sure he'll see through Frank soon enough.

Quick Reply: The Moron is still fighting the world