Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 11:22 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by RJT
Phil....

Is there anything I can do to make your 4,000th post special???

John...

~JoAnne
She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

JD, I'm more of a HWFM Racing Senior Division Rep after this last BD. "Emeritus" just sounds like a bit too much responsibility to me.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:42 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by mglobe
She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
Yup in a BIG way!!!

GOTCHA!!

~Jo
Old 08-22-2007, 11:56 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by John D.
Hi JoAnne,

Sorry about the delayed reply (this IS the HWFRM Forum though... ) I was intrigued by the bullwhip avatar, so it took me a bit to reply... Interesting flight of the whip...?
JD
Hey John,

Look again.... It's the Porsche S's !!!!!

~JoAnne
Old 08-23-2007, 12:47 AM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RJT
Yup in a BIG way!!!

GOTCHA!!

~Jo
That is just wrong....!
Old 08-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric in Chicago
You know I was only kidding about Roadfly. I did go there once and saw Faems had 1000 posts and I quickly left.
Bull Kaka.

Eric is still pissed that on our home track I pulled along side him and turn 5 and out dragged him to turn 6. (You've just been passed by a turtle).

Can you sense the bitterness?????????

Thisyear I will do it through the Kink!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That cow reminds me of the "My milk shakes better than yours" Carl's Jr. / Hardee's commercial. I love that commercial. That cow pick Joanne posted is hillarious!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:13 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
That is just wrong....!

Udderly ridiculous!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:37 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
....Can you sense the bitterness?????????
Oh - fact is, I do sense that long rivalry... Fact is, I sensed it last year, when both you and Eric faced off at Francorchamps recently, Fact is - you had to register under a "pseudo-name" (as I recall "Kurt Mullekens", if memory serves me right?), so as to not tarnish your "turtleness". Fact is, Eric was driving a tail dragger, and to further hide your identity, in fact, I do believe you were driving a Renault Megane...

Those are the facts - as unbelievable as they may sound... And yet - AS UNBELIEVABLY, or perhaps MORESO - I had a "paid undercover Rennlister" at Francorchamps steal the tape from "Kurt Mullekens" (aka: Mike in Chi) in-car camera, as soon as he pitted and whilst enjoying his after-practice martini (slowly shaken, slowly stirred, slowly consumed..).....

Here - for the first time - ever - you will see proof.... Eric - is about 6:17 minutes into this stunning video... And Sysgen - my thanks for pulling this into the Rennpository Video Library.....

Old 08-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by John D.
Oh - fact is, I do sense that long rivalry... Fact is, I sensed it last year, when both you and Eric faced off at Francorchamps recently, Fact is - you had to register under a "pseudo-name" (as I recall "Kurt Mullekens", if memory serves me right?), so as to not tarnish your "turtleness". Fact is, Eric was driving a tail dragger, and to further hide your identity, in fact, I do believe you were driving a Renault Megane...

Those are the facts - as unbelievable as they may sound... And yet - AS UNBELIEVABLY, or perhaps MORESO - I had a "paid undercover Rennlister" at Francorchamps steal the tape from "Kurt Mullekens" (aka: Mike in Chi) in-car camera, as soon as he pitted and whilst enjoying his after-practice martini (slowly shaken, slowly stirred, slowly consumed..).....

Here - for the first time - ever - you will see proof.... Eric - is about 6:17 minutes into this stunning video... And Sysgen - my thanks for pulling this into the Rennpository Video Library.....

Yes John, I am actually Belgian -- my grandparents were Immigrants from Antwerp. And I often go by Kurt Mullekens, just to throw off my creditors.
That was Eric I passed in the video. But I was having an off day, usually I pass him much more quickly, especially when droving the Renault.

I was going to riff on a knuckle-dragger droving an ***-dragger, but Eric is a dear friend of mine.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Eric in Chicago
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts

John, great find on the Francorchamps video. That was of course when Mike and I were both younger. Me in my 20's, Mike in his late 50's. Of course I was just a novice. Mike in the era of that video, had years of Skippy cars and F2000's races under his belt, (many before I was born.) My learning curve was so steep it was like the DOW in the 80's. Please see the attached photos below for evidence of my "mad skillz's" and total ownership of Mike and his S2 (Gingerman club race 07). I have been contacted by Frankie to co drive with him in the RA enduro. Our team will consist of Tim aka ColorChange. Pit boss will be FatBobBilly and Dirt Track Racer will have a undefined roll on our "Mad" team. I am so looking forward to the RA weekend.
On a somber note
After losing a fellow NASA GTS 2 racer to a accident at Mid Ohio this past weekend. I feel the need to be on the track, blow out the sadness and get back to doing what I so love. The fact that I will be around friends both in the paddock and on the track will make it that much more meaningful. I will be paddocked in the main paddock area, just past CS Motorsports compound.I have a Big red Haulmark Trailer with a banner hanging off the awning that reads "Welcome to the Turtle Pond" Please stop by and say hello!
Attached Images   

Last edited by Eric in Chicago; 08-23-2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Got the injunction by Mike lifted to post pics
Old 08-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi

Yes John, I am actually Belgian -- my grandparents were Immigrants from Antwerp. And I often go by Kurt Mullekens, just to throw off my creditors.
That was Eric I passed in the video. But I was having an off day, usually I pass him much more quickly, especially when droving the Renault.

I was going to riff on a knuckle-dragger droving an ***-dragger, but Eric is a dear friend of mine.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential.
Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my *********. There really is nothing like a shorn *******, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Sorry to hear of your loss, Eric, but I'm so glad you're getting back on the horse! The whole reason I started going to the track was to get my mind off of my problems and on to better things. Kudos to you!
Old 08-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

That was very hard to read, Dave, especially the part of your ********* getting shaved. I hope they didn't . . . uh . . . cut you or anything.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
The details of my life are quite inconsequential.
Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my *********. There really is nothing like a shorn *******, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
Ahh, Mr. Evil. I'm sorry, DOCTOR Evil.

Quick Reply: :roflmao: