Notices

GerbilRaper already lost and owes me $500

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay . . . so let's clear this up. Dave . . .do you accept the challenge now as it sits? From what I saw, GR did in fact leave room for modification before he started his cursing routine. So let's just call it and say that the '**** talking' stops between the two of you from midnight August 21st until after the TWS event. The person who '**** talks' first before, but not after, the TWS event will owe the other person $500 in cash. I will play 'judge' as Dave (M) suggested, and the rest of us can play jury.

So no more 'I've already won' or 'you are a <insert bad word here> Dave'. Bad words include anything from references to one's sexual preferences, what they do to their mother, etc, etc.. Am I to presume that this '**** talking' will cease on all sections of this forum? You two will be able to settle this debate in person on September 15th at Texas World Speedway, both driving Frank's vehicle. Both parties have already agreed to some form of 'contract' as to how the challenge will pull of.

So is there ANYTHING we need to clear up by midnight, August 21st? If so, state so now. There will be no more modifications after that time. Period. How's that sound?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

BackSliderBoy will just slip in another "interpretation" at some point to serve his needs.

He can't be trusted, and I wouldn't enter into an agreement with someone I knew to be a CHEAT, LIAR and SPINELESS little troll.

He offered, VR accepted, now a "judge" is needed to clear up his crap and modify his original offer!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:34 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

sounds great, except let the **** talk resume on Sept 14th 00:01. it'll be fun to get a little trash talk going while we're there. all in the spirit of fun. i'm a nice guy with a truly evil side. we'll see how it plays out.

notice this is just for GR & VR. i reserve the right to talk **** to others if they provoke me. including calling bon a B if she's PMS'ing.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Okay . . . so let's clear this up. Dave . . .do you accept the challenge now as it sits? From what I saw, GR did in fact leave room for modification before he started his cursing routine. So let's just call it and say that the '**** talking' stops between the two of you from midnight August 21st until after the TWS event. The person who '**** talks' first before, but not after, the TWS event will owe the other person $500 in cash. I will play 'judge' as Dave (M) suggested, and the rest of us can play jury.

So no more 'I've already won' or 'you are a <insert bad word here> Dave'. Bad words include anything from references to one's sexual preferences, what they do to their mother, etc, etc.. Am I to presume that this '**** talking' will cease on all sections of this forum? You two will be able to settle this debate in person on September 15th at Texas World Speedway, both driving Frank's vehicle. Both parties have already agreed to some form of 'contract' as to how the challenge will pull of.

So is there ANYTHING we need to clear up by midnight, August 21st? If so, state so now. There will be no more modifications after that time. Period. How's that sound?
Sorry Bonni, but it sounds like you didn't have all of the information when you typed the above.....I copied this from the other Thread where this is being discussed:

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Bonni,

Look at the TIMES on his posts. He made up that rule about "when it starts" AFTER HE ALREADY LOST. He was just covering his tracks and trying to weasel out of losing.

If you want to weasel, you need to be clever. When you are not clever, you just look slimy.

TD
Thanks for checking the times TD, as I hadn't had a chance. I just knew he would be the weasel that he always is!

Time for the "judge" to make a new ruling
Old 08-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,577 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
BackSliderBoy will just slip in another "interpretation" at some point to serve his needs.

He can't be trusted, and I wouldn't enter into an agreement with someone I knew to be a CHEAT, LIAR and SPINELESS little troll.

He offered, VR accepted, now a "judge" is needed to clear up his crap and modify his original offer!
I won.

He lost.

And he is whining & crying like a menstruating schoolgirl.

'Nuff said.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:15 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

you're so ****ing dumb. i know you're going to cheat @ TWS. you're sad little fagget. luckily i'm coming out regardless of your retarded ***. you know you will be crying like a sissy at home that day.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Wow, you move (like clockwork) from 7th grade profanity to exposing your latent homosexuality.

Do you still go down on your dad with that mouth of yours?

Judging by your anger issues & your predictable level of profanity and latent gayness, you must be in full panic mode.

I just won $500 from you (which you now refuse to pay). I have gotten you to spend thousands of dollars you don't have to come to Texas for a DE on a track you have never seen before, for a "challenge" you have no chance of winning.

Yeah, I'd say that I have already won, bigtime.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:33 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Wow, you move (like clockwork) from 7th grade profanity to exposing your latent homosexuality.

Do you still go down on your dad with that mouth of yours?

Judging by your anger issues & your predictable level of profanity and latent gayness, you must be in full panic mode.

I just won $500 from you (which you now refuse to pay). I have gotten you to spend thousands of dollars you don't have to come to Texas for a DE on a track you have never seen before, for a "challenge" you have no chance of winning.

Yeah, I'd say that I have already won, bigtime.

This stuff cracks me up....BWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A
Old 08-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Hey, Francine...

YOU OWE ME $500.

And I have already won the challenge.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:13 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

ohh yes you have won dave. i'll have your favorite 12" black cocky ready. yes sirr you'll love it.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
ohh yes you have won dave. i'll have your favorite 12" black cocky ready. yes sirr you'll love it.
Attached Images  
Old 08-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Wow.

You need counseling.

Quick Reply: GerbilRaper already lost and owes me $500