Notices

GR totalled a CGT. CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 06:49 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GR totalled a CGT. CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...77#post4434577

you'd think it's not possible to find a tool worse than GR but damn... it is!! ahh the stupidity of humans is incredible. that director is a ****ing moron. that movie sucked *** i hear and that crash shot was ****ing weak *** **** anyway... lame.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:54 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

GR drifting yo. yall know how pink does it!

Old 08-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

same PaperBoy, different day.........

Old 08-19-2007, 07:54 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

you're the one with 100+ daily post average. you're a stupid **** Dave... "look @ me; my opinions matter" Dave.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:02 PM
jester911
Drifting

Go crash someone else's car. No one here wants to see your train wreck.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
you're the one with 100+ daily post average. you're a stupid **** Dave... "look @ me; my opinions matter" Dave.
When owned, Francine ALWAYS resorts to the potty mouth with which he still goes down on his uncle.

Shall we do a post-count for you at the 30+ other web boards on which you post, GerbilRaper?

You are SOFA KING EASY.

I have already won.

PS: how ironic: "look @ me; my opinions matter" Mumu Haha
Old 08-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

You know, Frank, you kind of are an attention *****, for the lack of a better term. You always try to get these guys upset at you. You post all these vulgar things -- how do you think they will respond? Surely you don't think guys like Dave are Mother Theresa, do you? You get what you give. And I highly recommend that you don't talk to Dave in person the way you do here -- he has nearly a foot on ya. Bring your running shoes! Lol.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

The little runt is THAT short?

Why am I not surprised?
Old 08-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

He's about average -- around 5-9 I would guess. His hair isn't orange anymore, thank goodness. It's now black with a sprinkling of grey. I didn't even recognize him at first, which his friend Henry thought was funny. I do not recall seeing him in person for about a year or so, and I see a LOT of people because of these track events I put on. So it's no wonder I didn't recognize him. I'm gettin' old.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Interesting.

Don't worry, I am in no way a violent person. But that doesn't matter: I already have GerbilRaper soiling himself going Code Brown. He has (a) signed up for a DE that is a 2-3 day tow; (b) at a track he has never driven; (c) when he sucks so badly as a drover that he is 5+ seconds slower, ON HIS HOME TRACK, IN HIS OWN CAR, than it's previous owner; (d) that he knows he cannot beat the 5 SECONDS (in his own car) that I have spotted him; (e) and thus, if he even shows up, he will be out a large sum of money, since he will lose; (f) and finally, he knows I win either way--if he doesn't show, I win, and if he does show, I beat him, and I win.

He has allowed me to paint him into an ever-shrinking corner....which is his just rewards for a lifetime of wrecking other peoples' cars, events, and reputations. Not to mention making public the names & personal info of single female lawyers, crashing your Thunderhill event & using an skidpad, not paying for equipment & cars he has destroyed, violating trademarks by the dozen, and generally reveling in being an immature, untalented asshat.

12+ years on track, and you STILL drive like that, Mumu Haha? Tsk tsk.

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:59 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
You know, Frank, you kind of are an attention *****, for the lack of a better term. You always try to get these guys upset at you. You post all these vulgar things -- how do you think they will respond? Surely you don't think guys like Dave are Mother Theresa, do you? You get what you give. And I highly recommend that you don't talk to Dave in person the way you do here -- he has nearly a foot on ya. Bring your running shoes! Lol.
No, I am Mother Theresa around here!

Dave, you sure you can fit in a midget's car?
Old 08-20-2007, 01:43 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
i'm 5'11"... Dave said what he's 6'3"? it don't mean **** Bon. you dunno much about me. you have no clue what i'm capable off. i'll tell him to suck a dick in his face. what the **** is he gonna do about it? his *** *** bitch has been talking **** none stop.

as for saying hello to you on Friday. Henry and Sung told me I should say hi. i didn't even wanna go to your event really... the only reason i went was to help my friends out. i told them i should just go and we do our test and data collect and instructions and i just go... i have no reason to hide from you so i said sure why not let me say hi to bonni. the ONLY reason i would not go is worrying about Dave not pay up. but that's not going to be a problem anymore. all my friends want me to go and smoke his stupid fagget *** so... i will do it for my friends and we'll laugh about how dumb Dave is.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

i'm 5'11"... Dave said what he's 6'3"? it don't mean **** Bon. you dunno much about me. you have no clue what i'm capable off. i'll tell him to suck a dick in his face. what the **** is he gonna do about it? his *** *** bitch has been talking **** none stop.

the ONLY reason i would not go is worrying about Dave not pay up. but that's not going to be a problem anymore. all my friends want me to go and smoke his stupid fagget *** so... i will do it for my friends and we'll laugh about how dumb Dave is.
Nothing has changed, Francine. I am just as much a risk of "not paying" as I was before. But I can see the beginnings of your final excuse forming just below the surface.

Excessive profanity: the sign of a feeble mind trying to express itself forcibly.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Bump, for the benefit of the GerbilRaper.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:44 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...77#post4434577

you'd think it's not possible to find a tool worse than GR but damn... it is!! ahh the stupidity of humans is incredible. that director is a ****ing moron. that movie sucked *** i hear and that crash shot was ****ing weak *** **** anyway... lame.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: GR totalled a CGT. CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!