NEWSFLASH: VR isn't comitting to his TWS Sept/07 Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 05:27 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Let's just not even say anything until the 15th. Either he shows or he doesn't. If he doesn't show, I'm sure everyone will tease him. If he does show, we can all discuss the results. Meanwhile, it's kinda useless to talk about it. Well, that's my take. But I'm not the list police, so . . . ya know.
+1
Old 08-19-2007, 06:12 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Let's just not even say anything until the 15th. Either he shows or he doesn't. If he doesn't show, I'm sure everyone will tease him. If he does show, we can all discuss the results. Meanwhile, it's kinda useless to talk about it. Well, that's my take. But I'm not the list police, so . . . ya know.
Bon - the best way to make sure he does show is to keep talking about it...

the thing I find funniest is that let's say Dave only beats him by 4 seconds...GR will be shooting his mouth off...and the rest of us will be laughing our butts off...
Old 08-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,535 Likes on 810 Posts

Francine ain't even gonna be below 2:00.

I have already won.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:20 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

Dave - I have been truly impressed by how this has played out.

Frank has not accepted any challenge todate. So how to complete the ownership???

Throw something in front if him he has to accept...because he thinks he can win no matter what. So what does winning mean? It means you did NOT get beat by someone in your own car by 5 seconds...I am laughing as I type this...damn.

No way he can back out...

wish I was gonna be there.........
Old 08-19-2007, 06:45 PM
yellowline
Under the Radar
Rennlist Member

Someone make a home movie of the track day and send it to me. I won't need to ask for a TV box set on DVD for my 20th birthday on 9/17...I'll have better entertainment.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Francine promised to post his & my in-car videos on YouTube. What is more likely, however, is me posting a video of myself & other RennListers standing around TWS, wondering where the PaperBoy is.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by yellowline
Someone make a home movie of the track day and send it to me. I won't need to ask for a TV box set on DVD for my 20th birthday on 9/17...I'll have better entertainment.
Joel, I already have GerbilRaper soiling himself going Code Brown. He has (a) signed up for a DE that is a 2-3 day drive or tow; (b) at a track he has never driven; (c) when he sucks so badly as a drover that he is 5+ seconds slower, ON HIS HOME TRACK, IN HIS OWN CAR, than it's previous owner; (d) that he knows he cannot beat the 5 SECONDS (in his own car) that I have spotted him; (e) and thus, if he even shows up, he will be out a large sum of money, since he will lose; (f) while he ponders whether to double or triple his out-of-pocket fuel costs by towing rather than driving his POS; (g) and finally, he knows I win either way: if he doesn't show, I win, and if he does show, I will beat him, and I win.

He has allowed me to paint him into an ever-shrinking corner....which is his just rewards for a lifetime of wrecking other peoples' cars, events, and reputations. Not to mention making public the names & personal info of single female lawyers, crashing your Thunderhill event & using an skidpad, not paying for equipment & cars he has destroyed, violating trademarks by the dozen, and generally reveling in being an immature, untalented asshat.

12+ years on track, and you STILL drive like that, Mumu Haha? Tsk tsk.

Quick Reply: NEWSFLASH: VR isn't comitting to his TWS Sept/07 Challenge