Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 01:30 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

welcome... this is a place to have fun. I do believe that's why John D. created this. depending on who you ask... i'm the caged animal of rennlist here, or, from my perspective, this is my little corner on rennlist where i roam free. now, few random things i would like you to know about me.

- i don't give a **** about most ppl on rennlist (or most of the internet for that matter). i'm sure there are plenty of nice folks... but it's the freaking internet. i make friends in the real world. if you're going to judge me based on silly *** forum, so be it.

- internet has been a big part of my life. been online since 1989 so i'm an old hat. seen through tons and tons of ****. **** talkers don't faze me as they just run their mouth and do nothing else.

- if you want a little glimpse of me and my ghetto life, check out:

http://www.ghettoracer.com
http://www.myspace.com/ghettoracer

anyh000, enjoy you stay at TheGhettoZone (tm). anything can happen.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:00 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

For those who don't want to read his pointless crap, here is GR in pictures.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:22 AM
I R Teh Veloce Raptor
Banned

HAI GUYS, WHATS GOIN ON IN THIS THREAD? LOL!
Old 06-09-2007, 09:47 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I know this is a repost, but it just fits so well...
You're Pitiful

So GhettoChicken, with lyrics like this, when did you spend time with Weird Al?
"You're suffering from delusions of adequacy"
"Never had a date that you couldn't inflate"
"What a bummer being you"
Old 06-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
- i don't give a **** about most ppl on rennlist (or most of the internet for that matter).
The irony of posting THIS quote on THIS thread is so thick...

"Hey guys, I don't care what you think about me, but here's a thread to tell you what I want you to think about me."
Old 06-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
... depending on who you ask... i'm the caged animal of rennlist here, or, from my perspective, this is my little corner on rennlist where i roam free. ..............................
For those who are new to this thread, let me give you the truth here (something GhettoRacist isn't familiar with!):

This is the ONLY Forum that GhettoChicken is allowed to post in Rennlist. Further, he does not "roam free"...he can't delete his posts, put anyone on "ignore", or take many of the other actions that Rennlisters can do. He is caged here, after being banned from Rennlist and trying to slither back under a different name, but being immediately caught (of course, he isn't very bright).

Some of us Rennlisters come here to have some fun, particularly watching the screech monkey run around his cage and sling 7th grade profanity and name calling when he is continuously caught in lies and exaggerations. He thinks he is the Rennlist Circus main event, but in reality he is just a weird side show. Many can't resist seeing a side show, no matter how pathetic he is!

Someone please explain the meaning of "reality" to GhettoChicken please.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts

"Hey guys, I don't care what you think about me, but here's a thread to tell you what I want you to think about me."
To be fair, someone should explain the meaning of the word "irony" to GhettoChicken. He is likely to think it is something that you take in to make money, which is done right after the laundering is completed.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts

To be fair, someone should explain the meaning of the word "irony" to GhettoChicken. He is likely to think it is something that you take in to make money, which is done right after the washing is completed.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:08 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

the OP was meant for new readers. as usual the **** join in and sucks on each others dicks. what else is new? nothing.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:13 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
I know this is a repost, but it just fits so well...
You're Pitiful

So GhettoChicken, with lyrics like this, when did you spend time with Weird Al?
"You're suffering from delusions of adequacy"
"Never had a date that you couldn't inflate"
"What a bummer being you"
dear new readers, this *** Mark constantly dreams up and make new lies or spew ****s that're completely personal and irrelevent... i wonder who is more disillusioned?!
Old 06-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Like a new reader of this thread would think anything better of you than the so called '****' here? You gotta be kidding me! If I were completely new to Rennlist, and checked out just this thread alone, I'd think either you were mental or just an ***. Again, you are collecting the wrong kind of attention. No attention is far better than negative attention. I guess you're just that desperate? Sheesh. This is nuts. And then you have had the NERVE to say on other posts that ol' saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"??? Well, close your trap then! You can't seem to say ANYTHING nice! You need some serious help with your self esteem.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:48 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

SO.............race this weekend??
Old 06-11-2007, 01:18 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Like a new reader of this thread would think anything better of you than the so called '****' here? You gotta be kidding me! If I were completely new to Rennlist, and checked out just this thread alone, I'd think either you were mental or just an ***. Again, you are collecting the wrong kind of attention. No attention is far better than negative attention. I guess you're just that desperate? Sheesh. This is nuts. And then you have had the NERVE to say on other posts that ol' saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"??? Well, close your trap then! You can't seem to say ANYTHING nice! You need some serious help with your self esteem.
why are you trying to speak for someone else? obviously there are some lurkers of this forum. since there are alway newcomers to this sub-forum, only a few decide to post. i'm sure most of them are like what the heck is this forum... it's quite confusing to the new people of all kinds of trash talking back and forth between several members (whom i refer as turds) and myself (i'm been called MANY things by them).

i've made plenty of new topics that start off normal with no reference to turds. but the turds always thread jack and turn each topic into something personal... these people are call "trolls". as a forum ***** i'd think you know what trolls are but apparently you don't. attention *****? maybe so but i don't need the turds attention. please, don't bother trying to figure out whyi spend time here... it's my little propaganda (hmm what's my cause? there are many levels) broadcasting corner and as long as there are readers, it will continue.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:37 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 2BWise
SO.............race this weekend??
benching RACING happens everyday my friend. been updating FartMachine a lot. sponsorship proposals, ordered 3" exhaust which should get here soon, NEPTUNE engine management, building a new cold air intake, new header, updating the cage (buddy helping me augmenting A and B pillar to the cage), more bracing for the cage (rules allow unlimited cage), add a fire system (instead of the basic little 3 lbs ABC dry chemical). the car will officially debut end of the month @ 6/30 7/1 weekend @ Infineon. usually that weekend is one of the highest spectator turn out for NASA NorCal... we have adequate time to make sure every thing is properly done.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I know precisely what lurkers are . . . I see them all the time on the Miata boards. To me, a lurker is someone with only a few posts, but they've been on the forum for years. They only come out to insult someone, typically. The folks on this forum aren't typically lurkers. They are daily posters on other boards . . . just not on this one very often. When I speak for someone else, as you put it, it is because I can put myself into subjective mode long enough to try to tell you why you are getting so much negative attention. Haven't you ever put yourself in someone else's shoes? If not, maybe you should. THINK BEFORE YOU POST. That's all I'm saying . . .

Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...