Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Old 06-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
benching RACING happens everyday my friend. been updating FartMachine a lot. sponsorship proposals, ordered 3" exhaust which should get here soon, NEPTUNE engine management, building a new cold air intake, new header, updating the cage (buddy helping me augmenting A and B pillar to the cage), more bracing for the cage (rules allow unlimited cage), add a fire system (instead of the basic little 3 lbs ABC dry chemical). the car will officially debut end of the month @ 6/30 7/1 weekend @ Infineon. usually that weekend is one of the highest spectator turn out for NASA NorCal... we have adequate time to make sure every thing is properly done.
loser
Old 06-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I R Teh Veloce Raptor
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the OP was meant for new readers. as usual the **** join in and sucks on each others dicks. what else is new? nothing.

Hai, n00b!

I'd just like to point out the obvious that your original post was more about you than this forum and seems like you were trying to get some people to actually think you're not an idiot! Just IMO!

Lolocopter!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,395 Likes on 744 Posts

Wow. An impostor.

How juvenile.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

ordered 3" exhaust which should get here soon,
A 3" exhaust for a N/A 1.8-2.0 liter?

Seriously, stop pretending like you know anything about cars and racing because it's starting to affect my ability to get any work done...I can't see my work for all of the Coke I've spewed on the screen.

Last edited by Bryan Watts; 06-11-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:24 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
He really needs that - I mean where is all the oil supposed to go?
Old 06-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Gee, Frank, you could have at least used proper English so as to make it not so easy to figure out you made a crappy attempt at mocking VR. And I agree, a 3" exhaust is a waste of prescious hp. I've seen folks do that in Spec Miata, too. We are not allowed by the rules to run anything larger than 2.25", but most of us with a brain only run a 1.5-2". If you don't believe me, enter an ITA race sometime with me and watch how my car will pull you in the straights -- even though I've only got a 1.6 engine.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,395 Likes on 744 Posts

LMAO...my impostor is already banned. Priceless!

Thanks, Admins.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:50 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

benching RACING happens everyday my friend. been updating FartMachine a lot. sponsorship proposals, ordered 3" exhaust which should get here soon, NEPTUNE engine management, building a new cold air intake, new header, updating the cage (buddy helping me augmenting A and B pillar to the cage), more bracing for the cage (rules allow unlimited cage), add a fire system (instead of the basic little 3 lbs ABC dry chemical). the car will officially debut end of the month @ 6/30 7/1 weekend @ Infineon. usually that weekend is one of the highest spectator turn out for NASA NorCal... we have adequate time to make sure every thing is properly done.
Hey, look, its another list of excuses for when his car doesn't debut at the end of the month!
Old 06-11-2007, 02:15 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Gee, Frank, you could have at least used proper English so as to make it not so easy to figure out you made a crappy attempt at mocking VR. And I agree, a 3" exhaust is a waste of prescious hp. I've seen folks do that in Spec Miata, too. We are not allowed by the rules to run anything larger than 2.25", but most of us with a brain only run a 1.5-2". If you don't believe me, enter an ITA race sometime with me and watch how my car will pull you in the straights -- even though I've only got a 1.6 engine.
Bon please, try not speaking about engine building and dyno tuning. between me and my pals we have access to dynojet, dynapack, DTS AWD dyno, and Dyno Dynamics AWD dyno. all motor engines that break 134 whp per liter (215 whp out of 1.6 liter). boosted 1.8 liter with 650+ whp. Spec Miata only make 100-110 whp depending on build. my delso makes 191 whp with stock long block (stock head work, stock CR).
Old 06-11-2007, 02:17 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Seriously, stop pretending like you know anything about cars and racing because it's starting to affect my ability to get any work done...I can't see my work for all of the Coke I've spewed on the screen.
sorry son, you dunno anything about Honda engines, so don't bother making any statements.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

sorry son, you dunno anything about Honda engines, so don't bother making any statements.
An engine is an engine...you can call me son all day long if it makes you feel better, but it won't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

my delso makes 191 whp with stock long block (stock head work, stock CR).
Dyno needed...claiming it on the internet doesn't make it true. For that matter, neither does a dyno sheet (since a 4 year old can alter one pre or post dyno), but I'd like to see it anyway.

You made 50hp over stock without changing anything but cams, exhaust, intake? I call BS.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Dyno needed...claiming it on the internet doesn't make it true. For that matter, neither does a dyno sheet (since a 4 year old can alter one pre or post dyno), but I'd like to see it anyway.

You made 50hp over stock without changing anything but cams, exhaust, intake? I call BS.
I'll believe the fact he's make 30% more power with just bolt-ons (particularly a matched intake and exhaust). But I GUARANTEE you that he has no idea of the engineering to takes to make such gains. By no means is it an easy process to make significant gains with just these two but I've seen it done and have done it myself (well a group of us).
Old 06-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

If your Del Sol has so much more hp than my Spec Miata, how come I have faster lap times? Hmmmm . . .
Old 06-11-2007, 04:15 PM
yellowline
Under the Radar
Rennlist Member

So you're on a primarily technical Porsche board for what reason?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...