Notices

GCC07 is gonna be goooooood. be there, or be a real chicken

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

GR obviously has an oral fixation revolving around other guys sex organs....
Old 06-08-2007, 09:24 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

watching you guys doing it on the net cracks me up you ****. 5:24 am. time to get to my dialy 6am yoga class.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:17 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
o rly? i think you just like sucking on other turds dongs. that' what you really love.
Yes, o rly. You come back with second grade name calling, etc and continue to run and hide. I call that pretty predictable.

What's next GhettoChicken? Are you going to claim that you now sent a check to Mike and it was lost in the mail? Or maybe that you gave a check to one of you imaginary friends.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

You instructed for T.E.A.M. ONCE, GR, last year. And you had a complaining student. In 2005 you were a paid participant who asked to become an instructor. You have had ONE student with us, at least that's all we've assigned to you. Don't go screwing with me about my group. I know exactly who my instructors are, or in your case, WERE. You have yet again presented to me why I will not have you as an instructor. You stated something about how you won't kiss a student's butt, and you again mentioned Colm. I met Colm recently (Sears Point I believe, with Track Masters)-- he is a really nice guy and a decent driver. Your slinging of insults to fellow drivers (some of whom, on this list, attend my events) is additional reason for me to not want you as an instructor. I made my decision to protect my business -- you have become a liability. Just like with NASA and other groups. Take that and smoke it in your pipe. Don't get me pissed off . . . I've been relatively polite to you so far. I can go from nice to bitch really fast. Call it PMS if you want, I really don't care. Point is, you are an ***.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:04 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Ya know, when I first stubled upon this forum I thought wtf is this all about. I read for a while, and found it weird, but amusing. Sort of like watching a Nascar wreck where it's entertaining and you know no one is going to be seriously hurt. Then I started to see the pattern that all of you have been around for a while know: Boasts of droving prowess, challenges, plans to race, drive this or that,... followed by silence when the great plans don't happen, followed by juvenile name calling & misogyny, followed by boasts,... etc, etc,...

I gotta say that the forum is much more fun during those periods of silence when the level of conversation goes from fourth grade to college graduate in nature. I mean we had Alexis and FA here, things were pretty entertaining. Now we're back to the fu u *** routine,....zzzzzzzzz Just my $.02
Old 06-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mglobe
I mean we had Alexis and FA here, things were pretty entertaining.
***Hey! What am I? Chopped liver? Ahhh, it must be my PMS again, according to our resident misogynist. I wonder if he even knows what the word means . . .
Old 06-08-2007, 02:13 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
***Hey! What am I? Chopped liver? Ahhh, it must be my PMS again, according to our resident misogynist. I wonder if he even knows what the word means . . .
I hear they have pills for that.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Don't you have a client to counsel, Todd? A judge to see? Books to read? Briefs to write? Lol.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:24 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

mmm chopped liver, yum.

Just as soon as I posted that I though oh, crap, I'm gonna get it from Bonni. Sure enough...

cmon Bonni, don't be so insecure. You're smart enough, you're sexy enough, and gosh darn it, people (men, well who knows, maybe women too) like you.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bonni, I think he was just trying to make certain that Alexis and FA stay around.....we know we have you hooked! I'm sure they will just shake their heads and look the other way when the weekly crap slinging and school yard name calling comes forth from GhettoChicken, just like we often do.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Don't you have a client to counsel, Todd? A judge to see? Books to read? Briefs to write? Lol.
Come on Bonni, it is Friday! Nothing happens in the Legal World on Friday from Memorial day to Labor Day (other months are open to debate). Judges are playing golf, Lawyers are busy billing clients, including for the time it takes to prepare the bills, so Friday gets paid for, and some poor Junior Associate or Paralegal will spend the entire weekend writing that brief you mentioned!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Guys! I was KIDDING with the chopped liver reply. I wasn't offended at all, honestly. But I appreciate you making sure I didn't feel bad or anything. I know ya'll love me. I's just lookin' for some 'tention. And YEAH . . . Katie and Alexis need to stick around! We need more women over here! I'm drowning in a sea of testosterone!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh, well we were only kidding too, we relly like them better!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

You're a poopy head, Bull. Don't make me whip out a can of PMS.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

PS -- I said poopy head instead of ****head because I just KNEW it would make your skin crawl. Moohoohoowahahahaha.

Quick Reply: GCC07 is gonna be goooooood. be there, or be a real chicken