Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 07:46 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
This is from the post that started this thread:

Yet on May 27th Ghetto Capon had already worked most of the logistics out:

Of course Mark had put down money to accept ghetto's challenge, forcing ghetto to run and hide.

Amazing how abject terror can cause one to lose all short term memory!

(Frank may need to go to Wiki to find out that a Capon is a male chicken with no *****)
stop sucking on mark's dick dood. if mark was serious, he'd call me and name the place and time, and lets get this over with. you two gay ****ing ****.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:55 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So Mike, it appears that the County gives GhettoChicken computer priveledges on Thursdays. It seems that on other days, he is not only learning new words from his fellow inmates, but this week has learned to put three new words together in a sentence....like the last three in his post above. (I be the hears that a LOT from his "friends" inside (so to speak)!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:56 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
stop sucking on mark's dick dood. if mark was serious, he'd call me and name the place and time, and lets get this over with. you two gay ****ing ****.

Cluck, cluck, cluck.

I put up money, like you wanted, and you ran away.
You want others to sign up for YOUR challenge, but there is no sign up available.
Not even mentioning all the other people who accepted YOUR challenges, then you ran.
Now you say it is up to me to call you, book a track, time, etc. All with no money up front from you - you are still a few fries short of a happy meal if you think that anyone is going to spend their own time to make you feel better about yourself.

Everyone here knows that you are a coward and a liar. You have never addressed the fast that you ran away from your own challenge and would not put up the money YOU demanded. Nor did you address any other direct questions. Instead, you call people names and curse at them.

You're pitiful. Why don't you address the difficult and direct questions about your ChickenChallenges? Cluck, cluck Francis.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Mark . . . give up. It's not worth the high blood pressure. Frank, you have went from someone I used to at least associate with to someone I cannot find in my heart to have respect for. This coming from someone who tends to see the best in everyone, and tends to try and give folks a chance. So you've even lost me, here. That's quite an achievement. Stop talking and get rolling. Otherwise, don't bother with the fantasy posts. It only makes you look the fool, AGAIN.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:26 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Mark . . . give up. It's not worth the high blood pressure. Frank, you have went from someone I used to at least associate with to someone I cannot find in my heart to have respect for. This coming from someone who tends to see the best in everyone, and tends to try and give folks a chance. So you've even lost me, here. That's quite an achievement. Stop talking and get rolling. Otherwise, don't bother with the fantasy posts. It only makes you look the fool, AGAIN.
Bonster - there is no high blood pressure involved - quite the opposite. Francis is funny and it is relaxing to mess with him because he is so easy to manipulate and so predictable.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Bonster - there is no high blood pressure involved - quite the opposite. Francis is funny and it is relaxing to mess with him because he is so easy to manipulate and so predictable.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Absolutely! This is rest and relaxation...only the real World is pressure backed at times...this is the fantasy land of GhettoChicken.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, I for one am getting a little tired of the b.s.. Frank . . . come to the track so I can kick your doofus *** already why don't ya? I regularly announce where I'll be and when, but you are NEVER there. Put up or shut up. Seriously, this is so stupid. Then again, kicking your *** wouldn't exactly be one of my racing career's greatest achievements. So go ahead and stay home watching re-runs of NASCAR on Speed. You can play speed demon with the remote control (flashing back and forth to the Lifetime channel).
Old 06-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Total ownage.

With two mirrors.

One held up to the Ghetto Capon's face. And one that helps him see between his legs.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I dunno guys, based on GR's terrible grasp of the English language, his numerous mis-spellings and awful grammar, I'm not sure if I even want to be on track with him. I mean, are you SURE he even knows what the flags mean?
Old 06-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

I'm not sure if I even want to be on track with him. I mean, are you SURE he even knows what the flags mean?
It would only be a potential problem when you came around to lap him.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, that's a 'when' not an 'if', as I've done it before. His excuse was he was with a student. Yeah, okay.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:38 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Well, I for one am getting a little tired of the b.s.. Frank . . . come to the track so I can kick your doofus *** already why don't ya? I regularly announce where I'll be and when, but you are NEVER there. Put up or shut up. Seriously, this is so stupid. Then again, kicking your *** wouldn't exactly be one of my racing career's greatest achievements. So go ahead and stay home watching re-runs of NASCAR on Speed. You can play speed demon with the remote control (flashing back and forth to the Lifetime channel).
it's painfully obviously you have no sense of humor and totally take things personal. and you wondering why i say you PMS. you want a piece of this too? sure, name the format but make it fair.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:44 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I dunno guys, based on GR's terrible grasp of the English language, his numerous mis-spellings and awful grammar, I'm not sure if I even want to be on track with him. I mean, are you SURE he even knows what the flags mean?
ohh. i instructed for T.E.A.M. twice (once in 2005, once in 2006). you seen to have forgotten?! certainly we've tracked together. and you asked me not to instruct when you heard on this forum that i tell my student exactly how i feel? namely I felt Colm was not receptive to instruction (not just my instruction, his other instructors that weekend as well; and don't forget that was *2003*). i've worked with hundreds of students, and i've certainly seen a handful or more of non-receptive students. but do i really care? nope, i'm *volunteering* my time/energy/effort instructing. i'm not going to kiss my students butt if they do not wish to learn.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:45 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

o rly? i think you just like sucking on other turds dongs. that' what you really love.

Quick Reply: GCC07 is gonna be goooooood. be there, or be a real chicken