Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
I was looking for a lost troglodyte
***As a geology major, I have heard of trilobytes . . . but what the heck is a troglodyte? I just KNOW there is a joke in there somewhere. And I wanna know!!!

Mike . . . it's not "chirp chirp" -- it's "cheap-cheap!" And my 'female intuition' tells me that anything I say here will be directly related to PMS or menopause by Ghettopersonanongrata as soon as he (it?) comes back along.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:12 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So how do you folks like my new sig?

I was getting tired of telling the story, so I made it permanent.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very nice new sig, you old fart!

GhettoWannabe??? He is sitting in his parents basement, wondering how he will recover from his total lack of SPINE and all of his lies, wondering how he will pay for the wimp-*** mods he has talked someone into doing to his WannaBeRaceCar, and realizing the bad check gig won't fly this time. Plus, his orange-aid hair is growing out and he doesn't have the money to re-dye it, so he realizes he looks like a middle-aged moron trying to be a 20-something loser....so sad!

Why we post here??? He knows damn well that we come here for commic relief, and to kick his *** every now and then. These recent threads have nothing to do with him for their longevity, which you know he has noticed.

We OWN him, we CONTROL him, and we have BROKEN him! And, I'm fairly sure his Visa has run out!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:28 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bonster
***As a geology major, I have heard of trilobytes . . . but what the heck is a troglodyte? I just KNOW there is a joke in there somewhere. And I wanna know!!!

Mike . . . it's not "chirp chirp" -- it's "cheap-cheap!" And my 'female intuition' tells me that anything I say here will be directly related to PMS or menopause by Ghettopersonanongrata as soon as he (it?) comes back along.

Hey another geologist. I used to be one too. Did my graduate work digging up dinosaurs. One of my dinos has been in the news a lot recently. The one with all the soft tissue heme compounds etc. preservation.

You mean trilobites right?? Don't let the computer age get to you too bad.

Troglodyte is the species name of chimps as well as a general term of cave dwellers.

Last edited by cooleyjb; 05-18-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:30 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I'm amused that since the check was sent to Mike, I have gone from having nothing really, to a regional license and a real race car. GR has gone from zero to .... ????
Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm amused that since the check was sent to Mike, I have gone from having nothing really, to a regional license and a real race car. GR has gone from zero to .... ????
It is getting very difficult to say things about GhettoRacist and try to be PC. See, we call him a zero and that is an insult to zeros. We can call him a coward and that insults all the other cowards in the world. This is getting really hard.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

You mean trilobites right??

Troglodyte is the species name of chimps as well as a general term of cave dwellers.
***Yes, I misspelled that kinda on purpose. I love trilobites, actually -- they are probably one of the most fascinating critters of all time. Well, maybe next to hesperornis -- but that's only because I have an affection for old birds (like Sunday Driver, rofl). I forgot all about what troglodytes were -- graduated in '92 but not working in the industry, sadly, and thus, as the saying goes, 'if you don't use it, ya lose it.' I should crack open some of my old books to review.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:34 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
***Yes, I misspelled that kinda on purpose. I love trilobites, actually -- they are probably one of the most fascinating critters of all time. Well, maybe next to hesperornis -- but that's only because I have an affection for old birds (like Sunday Driver, rofl). I forgot all about what troglodytes were -- graduated in '92 but not working in the industry, sadly, and thus, as the saying goes, 'if you don't use it, ya lose it.' I should crack open some of my old books to review.
Well if you want to join the energy business, now is the time to do it. After 25 years of downturn, times are finally good. Still, you'll run across more troglodytes than trilobites.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:48 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by mglobe
Well if you want to join the energy business, now is the time to do it. After 25 years of downturn, times are finally good. Still, you'll run across more troglodytes than trilobites.
Yeah but then you have to live in Texas if you work for them people. Yuck.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:53 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Come January/February in WI, when we're all out driving around with the sunroof open, Texas may not seem like such a bad place to you. Cool car btw.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:45 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

True. However skiing helps me cope.

Thanks on the car front. This winter instead of driving with the top down I'll have the most important decisions of the race cars life. What color and what stickers.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,453 Likes on 777 Posts

Yeah but then you have to live in Texas if you work for them people. Yuck.
Shut yer hole & know yer role, prole.

Old 05-19-2007, 07:06 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I'm supposed to fall out of the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down??? I don't like that idea.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So, how many days over 90 degrees did the fine state of texas experience last year....in the Dallas, Houston and Austin metro areas??????
Old 05-19-2007, 07:59 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

You'll re-think asking that question next January when you're freezing your *** off up there in the "Garden" (cough cough) state.

Quick Reply: Crickets...