Notices

Google Ghettoracer

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
GhettoRacist got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the top of his head.
In sheer panic and fearing he really was turning white he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of yellow-brown liquid, gave it to GhettoRacist, and told him to drink it all.
GhettoRacist did and replied, "That tasted like bull ****!"
The doctor replied, "It was, Francis. You were a quart low."

Old 05-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
GhettoRacist got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the top of his head.
In sheer panic and fearing he really was turning white he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of yellow-brown liquid, gave it to GhettoRacist, and told him to drink it all.
GhettoRacist did and replied, "That tasted like bull ****!"
The doctor replied, "It was, Francis. You were a quart low."

Old 05-06-2007, 01:09 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,343 Likes on 1,979 Posts

My favorite line is:

"I'm often in conflict about the idealism vs. reality"

Frank, I think that is what a lot of people on this forum have tried to tell you over and over again.

Accept it and move on.

After looking at his profile, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. It's sad really...
Old 05-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Back around the "Open Letter" time, check out all the feedback Ghetto got from all the people he has helped at Unlimited Laps events:
http://www.unlimitedlaps.com/forums/...num=1053374919
***Wow. I am pretty regular at HP's (that's Hunpin's nickname in case ya'll didn't catch on, lol) event -- I have yet to see you there, Frank? But like HP said, wait for the folks you teach to give feedback. Trust me, they will NEVER tell you directly. I know this as an organizer. They will tell HP, not you. It is HP's job thereafter to (politely, I hope) let you know of ways to improve and things to avoid.

If you really want to know how well you are doing, do what Hooked on Driving and T.E.A.M. Racing does, do a 'roll play' with a fellow instructor. It really helps when you get a TRAINED set of eyes on what you are doing. The standard novice driver has little to no idea what to expect, nor whether or not you are doing a good job. If I see you at a future event, get in my car and I can pretend that I'm a first-time driver and give me your inputs. We can even tape it for your later studies. Then, I can give you a ride-along in instructor mode, where I will pretend that you are a total novice, and let you in on how I instruct. I am NOT the be-all-to-end-all instructor in the world, but there must be a reason why even on the East Coast I have a good rep, eh?

Take care all . . .
Old 05-07-2007, 05:48 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

ahh the fascination and imagination of you loser rennlisters (not implying all, just few of you haha). hahaha. i'm glad you spend so much time searching the net for things about me. you should also google "frank m. lin" for all the old stuff i used to write in the 1990's.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:05 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
For someone who wants to be a professional racer, racing seems to be on the back burner on his list of hobbies. Of course I can't comprehend how any adult would list "playing with kids" as a hobby, either...

Hobbies/Pleasure: #1Bikram Yoga, #2 Chinese Martial Arts, XinYi, BaQua, Taiji #3 Vipassana meditation, #4 a good Thai massage, #5 road racing, #6 basketball, #7 girls, #8 playing with kids

Reading problem?! Hobbies/PLEASURE. Playing with kids give me tons of it... When I was in my 20's I didn't like playing with kids at all... it wasn't until my brother have his kids... now I have a nephew and a niece and I love them to death. Playing with them give me a lot of pleasure and now I'm fond of kids.. They are so much fun.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:18 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Frank - I am saying this in sincerity - you are a freaking MORON. WTF are you doing posting this stuff. You have splattered the Internet with all sorts of personal info about yourself. Then you post a photo of kids and identify they are your brother's. With that, it took almost three whole minutes to find where your brother, and his kids live.

Is this how you show your care and concern for these kids? Make them potential targets of some sicko on the Internet. They deserve much better than you.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

It appears to me that he has some deep reason to want to hurt his brother in the worst possible way. I think the boy needs to be on certain "watch lists", and believe he will be before the weekend.

Quick Reply: Google Ghettoracer