Notices

GCC 2007, come and get me

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 02:21 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
Pure DungBoy chicken-**** talk...again! He backs out of EVERY challenge he has offered or accepted in the past, signs up for multiple races and then never shows up, and now expects us to waste our time taking his sorry, LIAR *** seriously. When he pays John D. the $5,000 he owes him, then puts the $10,000 into escrow for the challenge that he ran away from with his tail tucked between his little bandy-rooster legs, we might allow him to issue new challenges.....might.
Excuse me? $5k for what?

The largest, longest back-pedal ride I have seen in some years is the only "ride" that I have seen DungBoy accomplish this year.....that is when he was strutting around crowing about how this is his year. Then when called out on the fact that he was doing nothing/accomplishing nothing in his "year", he comes back and says "oh, I mean it is the first SIX years that will pass before "my year" arrives! Then he tells us that we have no "patience". He is right, I have no time for his ignorant, uneducated, chicken-**** drivel that he spews while pedaling backwards through his "life", if you can call what his meager existence is a "life".
*yawn*, show up at GCC 07 or shut up.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:22 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
Nope, never saw that one from VR... I don't read every post here. Besides, he's been on my ignore list since... long time ago.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:57 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
*yawn*, show up at GCC 07 or shut up.
*yawn*, show up at (any of the many challenges issued to you) or shut up.

GhettoRacist (TM)
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Old 05-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Excuse me? $5k for what?
Normally, I would assume someone was playing dumb...in your case, I don't think you are playing.

Forum Rules
Registration in the Rennlist Forums is free, however the Rennlist site is supported though Site Sponsors and private individuals who become Rennlist Members. As a Rennlist Member, you are entitled to Discounts from many of our Sponsors, your own free website, a Rennlist.com e-mail account, Technical Support and Assistance, a pretty cool Rennlist Membership card, and more... This site is able to remain free to you because other Porsche Enthusiasts and Sponsors have chosen to support Rennlist - and we hope you do as well.

Banned Users: If you have been banned by Rennlist and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on agree below you agree to this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in New Hampshire courts.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:02 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
*yawn*, show up at (any of the many challenges issued to you) or shut up.

GhettoRacist (TM)
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
you're the one that keeps on bring up about the challenge. so show me what you got old man. now that i'm here, putting up money where my mouth is, where the hell are you? chickening out?

GCC07 is about as fair as it gets.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

STFU Mike. I'm faster than you. If you want to find out, come to GCC 2007. Otherwise just STFU. Stop back pedaling, stop trying to turn it to a w2w race, or anything else. Show up and I'll get $10k ready to race you. Yah so it's just lame *** time attack time trial, why are you afraid? Weak *** fool.

As for my side bet with Greg, it will happen, but the judgment day isn't until 2013, so STFU on that too.
Ohhhhh the hypocricy!

Why would a man (and I use the term loosely in this case) who wants to be a pro racer ever run from so many opportunities to race.

Unbelieveable.

I'm likely not as fast as Nils (who should have been driving Henry's WRX), but I'm thinking I'm not seven seconds slower. Doesn't matter though. I find wheel to wheel a much more interesting challenge. As the old analogy goes -- it's flying a plane versus aerial combat.

STFU Mike. ...stop trying to turn it to a w2w race, or anything else.
Run Puppet Run! (And Sunday isn't even yanking your strings on this one again)

What's more Spineless, I haven't back pedaled from anything. You, on the other hand, have backpedaled from just about every boast, claim or challenge you've made.

In regards to the bet with Greg, I don't think the Excusenator should have 6 or 7 years to come up with an excuse to welsh on his committment.

As to "STFU", as long as the Mole is here, you're going to get Whacked.

Live with it, or shut off the computer, Yo.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

GR - How about that $5000? Or will you continue to "play" dumb about it?
Old 05-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Mike, at this point I think you really have to consider if you'd want to be in a race with GR. Given his history of crashing into people and oiling tracks, it might not be the best idea. Inviting him to a PCA event might not make you many friends among the members.
Sean, I appreciate your concern. It is probable he would never, ever show passed on his past behavior.

However, if the Excusinator actually does want to have a racing career (I know... I know...)
someone will be facing him.

If for some reason he actually did show up at a PCA, I would make sure everyone in the run group is aware of him and his "abilities". Besides, if his success rate with other organizations is any indication, I don't think he would make it past the first practice session or two.

The stewards spend a lot of time on Rennlist. I'm sure they would be watching as well.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Inviting him to a PCA event might not make you many friends among the members.
It wouldn't bother me if he showed up in F class. I'm pretty confident I could stay far enough ahead of him to not worry about it. He might pose some problems when I came up to lap him though...
Old 05-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Jim Child
It wouldn't bother me if he showed up in F class. I'm pretty confident I could stay far enough ahead of him to not worry about it. He might pose some problems when I came up to lap him though...
So Jim, that would mean you'd have to deal with his total ineptitude 5 or 6 times in one sprint race. who knows how many times in an enduro.
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

STFU Mike. I'm faster than you. If you want to find out, come to GCC 2007. Otherwise just STFU. Stop back pedaling, stop trying to turn it to a w2w race, or anything else.
Sounds to me like you're afraid to go W2W with Mike. At least you're smart enough to realize he would kick your butt in a W2W race. Its too bad though, beause the rest of us would enjoy watching it.
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

scary thought
Old 05-03-2007, 04:55 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
GR - How about that $5000? Or will you continue to "play" dumb about it?
it's between me and John D. anyway, none of your business.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Ohhhhh the hypocricy! blah blah blah.
So, you're too chicken to step up to GCC07. You're just another guy who won't put your money where you mouth is.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

it's between me and John D. anyway, none of your business.
Umm, ok.

Quick Reply: GCC 2007, come and get me