Notices

"This is my year" April audit

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

The PMS posts by Frank are hysterical in their social ineptitude.

At least we can be confident he will never get a chance to procreate.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Default April Audit Update

No progress to report. No goals reached. Same old BS.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes Francis, just more of the same, lame, vacant "plans", with absolutely no substance! Once again when you are asked about your plans for '06, a year you told us was the year you would get into w2w racing big time, you post some vague statements with no specifics and then go watch real racers. When questioned about that, you start posting quotes about "dreaming", etc.

If your goal is to become very good a dreaming about racing....you should stay on your current course and speed!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
man i sure love these quotes:

“To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.”
Bernard Edmonds quotes

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”
Leon Joseph Cardinal Suenens quotes ( Archbishop of Malines-Brussels 1904-1996)

“The supreme object of life is to live. Few people live. It is true life only to realize one's own perfection, to make one's every dream a reality.”
Oscar Wilde quotes (Irish Poet, Novelist, Dramatist and Critic, 1854-1900)

“A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Do you even understand these quotes? They're telling you to go make your dream a reality. Not someday. Now. When are you going to test your limits? Where is your courage? You might love these quotes but they're obviously not influencing your actions.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:41 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*yawn* if you guys get tired of following me around you should leave this forum now and go do something. man i got wayyyyy to trigger happy on sunday. still got few gigs of pix to sort out. phew.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:41 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

at your current health state, do you think you will live to 2044? haha, i think not. mock me all you want. but as the wise say...
And just what do you know about my current health Francis? You are missing at least three organs - one is a sense of humor and the others come in pairs (figure it out). You comment on my age, which you don't know, my health which you don't know, and anything else that you know nothing about.

Besides, I read half a page on the algorenet the other day, and now I know the secret to living to be 300. I learned that from you - just google stuff, read part of it and then you are an expert.

BTW - How is your droving challenge coming along? Still the master of W&W I see.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

I think Sunday Drover is around 30. I've seen the dude drove on a couple of broadcasted events and the guy is fast.

He didn't let outdated equipment slow him down at all.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:27 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

So Frankie in the last few days I've setup selling my WRX, buying an old 318i to replace it and found a couple of formula fords to buy. Now I just need to make the deals happen and get to a school.

What are the chances I'll have a non-provisional license before you.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:16 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

GR has the incredible capacity to dismiss empirical evidence of his failures by claiming that it is all subjective and his view is as valid as any other. I'll give you an analogy GR - if you were the CEO of a publicly traded company and you posted these first quarter results (lack of results) against your earlier future guidance (regarding your pro racing career), your stock would be in the toilet, you would be ousted by a shareholder revolution and the SEC would be investigating you. Get it?
Old 04-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

As usual, the Dung topped boy has run off to one of his 23 other forums after the heat got to be too much for his "dreaming" *** here about his lack of any racing activities almost half way into "his year"! Some people dream about the future, while Dung dreams about the present.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,694 Likes on 875 Posts

*yawn* if you guys get tired of following me around you should leave this forum now and go do something. man i got wayyyyy to trigger happy on sunday. still got few gigs of pix to sort out. phew.

Hey, **** for brains:

Old 04-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Isn't that Dung on the left????????
Old 04-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,694 Likes on 875 Posts

Yes, I think so.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:01 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
GR has the incredible capacity to dismiss empirical evidence of his failures by claiming that it is all subjective and his view is as valid as any other. I'll give you an analogy GR - if you were the CEO of a publicly traded company and you posted these first quarter results (lack of results) against your earlier future guidance (regarding your pro racing career), your stock would be in the toilet, you would be ousted by a shareholder revolution and the SEC would be investigating you. Get it?
I gave my self until age 40 to turn pro. Just taking my sweet time my dear. When it's time, it's time, you can't rush these things my son.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:43 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

The Frankie quote that started this thread on page 1:
I don't think anybody here can guide me because they have not achieved what I am to achieve. Are any of them here pro drivers? I don't think so, not these **** talkers anyways...

like I said, this is my year. **** talkers apparently have no patience to watch it unfold... *shrug*
The flip-flop by page 5:
I gave my self until age 40 to turn pro. Just taking my sweet time my dear. When it's time, it's time, you can't rush these things my son.

Quick Reply: "This is my year" April audit