Notices

The WRX Frank ran at Redline that was mostly 'stock'

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the WRX STI has the coolest sounding blow-off valve, for what it's worth. You can really tell it's there behind the wheel, too. Fast little buggers! And they can haul groceries, too! Hehe. I couldn't resist the grocery getter joke. I gotta get some new material.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:35 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dunnojack,

By the way that is a serious and very well prepared car you got there, love it!
Old 04-07-2007, 06:37 PM
dunnojack
AutoX

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
I like your name....If you read the threads in this forum, you'll understand what I am referring to....obviously not Bonnie or anything she's involved in. While amusing at times, Frank's brainless drivel is getting old.
Do your homework before you criticize paying members, Mr 2 posts....

Hahaha, you do have a point. I dont know anything when it comes to this forum, and i should try to see what other posts were up before responding, but i dont believe i was trying to criticize you and i guess i owe you an apology as well? "Mr 2 posts", hahahaha, maybe that should be my name here instead! i didnt know you have to have tons of posts to say stuff to be valid! guess i'll just have to go back to i-club with my over 1000 posts to be someone huh?
Old 04-07-2007, 06:41 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by dunnojack
Hahaha, you do have a point. I dont know anything when it comes to this forum, and i should try to see what other posts were up before responding, but i dont believe i was trying to criticize you and i guess i owe you an apology as well? "Mr 2 posts", hahahaha, maybe that should be my name here instead! i didnt know you have to have tons of posts to say stuff to be valid! guess i'll just have to go back to i-club with my over 1000 posts to be someone huh?

Don't worry about it, you got initially lumped in with Frank and he's more than worn out his welcome here so that is where everything comes from.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:42 PM
dunnojack
AutoX

thanks man, i try my hardest. It's very hard to fight against the Titans when there's no funding backing me like they do on their cars. Just hope that we'll finish on the podium at the April one.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:43 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Originally Posted by dunnojack
You saw the smiley, right??
No apology needed....read some of the posts in this forum and you'll see where a lot of people are coming from.
I am an instructor with PCA and POC and the crap that Frank is spouting is a disgrace to anyone who ever tried to point a student into the right direction as far as learning and safety is concerned
Old 04-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Don't worry about Loan Wolf . . . he was just growling. Get it? Wolf? Growl? Dang it. I'm hearing crickets in the audience again.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:50 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Originally Posted by Bonster
Don't worry about Loan Wolf . . . he was just growling. Get it? Wolf? Growl? Dang it. I'm hearing crickets in the audience again.

Old 04-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Hey Henry. Can you help me get some of the guys in I-Club to notice that we have a track day at Reno-Fernley on June 23-24? I keep getting swept under the sea of posts there. I posted in the Bay Area and the Sacramento-Reno section. Just do a quick search and you'll find it. We need more Subies!!! Porsches, too, for that matter. Right now the only P-car we have belongs to an instructor.
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I've helped organized events before. I believe I've been on track longer than you have... since 1995 for me. You don't think I know what it takes? Blah.
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 321 Likes on 209 Posts

That's "mostly stock" like Randy Sandy is "mostly virginal"
Old 04-07-2007, 06:52 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
"Despite Bonni asking not to instruct any more due to the fact that I said a student was too slow... she still puts on first rate event. Unlike ppl here who judge ppl for their beliefs, I don't do that. I still recommend her events to people. Now, If it was my event, the instructor can talk all the **** they want as long as they do their instructing duty. I risk my safety and I work hard when I instruct. I do it only for 2 reasons, 1. i love instructing 2. i love free seat time."

GR, just STFU!
my forum biiiach.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Speaking of Reno-Fernley . . . Loan Wolf, why don't you make the trip up? I'd love to meet you and see that gorgious car in person. It's a 4.1 mile track with a main straight that puts Willow Springs (big track) to shame.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:53 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

ohh stop it bonni, i think everybody and their mama here knows you host events. lot of keyboard warriors here who hardly track.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I've helped organized events before. I believe I've been on track longer than you have... since 1995 for me. You don't think I know what it takes? Blah.
***I never said I thought whether or not you had what it takes, Frank. But you said you have 'helped' organize events, right? Try doing it all yourself. It's tough. I have personally hosted well over 60 events over the past five years, and yes, like you, I have helped out other groups too, including Track Masters, PCA, Leadfoot Adventures, Unlimited Laps, and Hooked on Driving. I don't recall how many track days and races I've been to since 2000, but I bet it's close in number to you. I'm an addict, remember? Already this year I've been to 14 events, 5 of which T.E.A.M. hosted (one at Laguna, four at Thunderhill). So don't be so quick to discount my experience. I am heavily involved in motorsports in general, and am at the track on average a good 50+ times a year. Again, I never even hinted that you didn't have what it takes to organize an event. You took that one all on by yourself.

Quick Reply: The WRX Frank ran at Redline that was mostly 'stock'