Notices

these things gives touge/mountain driving bad names...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 12:04 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, ****in' bunch of losers that sits on this forum and just sit around like a pack of hungry dogs. I toss a little bone and you guys go all over it.

I'm very busy and I have tons of things to do. I rather talk to archaeologists or read books by American heros (Smoke Jumpers) or go practice martial arts than waste my energy with you guys. Ever heard of Ikuo Hirayama? I happen to sit right next to his assistance on the flight from Tokyo to LAX.... that was great too.

Still don't ****in' have a clue ehh? This is entertainment for me. You guys go long ways to go before understand "getting under the skin".
Old 04-03-2007, 12:08 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

c/assistance/assistant.

the name is Shigeru Muraki, deputy secretary general (fancy title ehh?) secretary to Ikuo Hirayama. Now, Mr. Hirayama is quite a man... check him out:
http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-U...CTION=201.html

Ikuo Hirayama
miyako.jpg

A revered traditional Japanese painter, Ikuo Hirayama has campaigned for the preservation and restoration of the world’s cultural heritage, and publicized the activities of what he calls the ‘Red Cross Spirit for Cultural Heritage’.

This movement aims to help people troubled by conflict or extreme poverty with financial and technical aid for preserving their cultural heritage, and by engendering them with pride about it. It involves international activities to make people of all races and religions aware of the value of these human treasures, thus leading to mutual understanding and the promotion of world peace.
Ikuo Hirayama was designated UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador in 1988.
He has dedicated his life to this cause, supporting UNESCO World Heritage campaigns to preserve cultural treasures in Angkor Wat and heritage sites on the Silk Road, particularly the Magao Caves in Dunhuang (China), Bamian (Afghanistan) and the Koguryo Mural Tombs (North Korea). This work has led him to travel extensively throughout Eurasia, particularly in Central Asia.

He is a vocal advocate of preserving Afghanistan’s invaluable Buddha statues, as is the UNESCO’s Director-General, on whose behalf he has visited North Korea over 10 times since 1997 to support scientific research and consult on adding the Koguryo site to the World Heritage list.

He made a substantial donation to UNESCO for the implementation of the Ikuo Hirayama Silk Road Fellowship Program, which awards fellowships to 100 young Silk Road researchers throughout the world, and is an international adviser to the UNESCO-NHK World Heritage Images Digital Archives initiative.

The designer of two UNESCO commemorative medals for special achievements, he also chairs the international jury of the Festival of Asian Children’s Art held by the NFUAJ since 1990 to commemorate International Literacy Year.

===============================================

He's a very special person. My hats off to him. He is a peace maker and a loving man. He survived the bombing of Hiroshima actually, pretty amazing.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Yes, Frank, I agree -- this is entertaining. I, too, am quite busy most days. But I can multi-task, and I'm my own boss, so I don't have to worry about some grumpy old stupidvisor telling me to get off the puter.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer

I'm very busy and I have tons of things to do. I rather talk to archaeologists or read books by American heros (Smoke Jumpers) or go practice martial arts than waste my energy with you guys. Ever heard of Ikuo Hirayama? I happen to sit right next to his assistance on the flight from Tokyo to LAX.... that was great too.

Still don't ****in' have a clue ehh? This is entertainment for me. You guys go long ways to go before understand "getting under the skin".
Translation: "I was traveling, with many hours spent getting to Narita airport due to the overcrowded, poorly laid out little country I was hiding in, then spent a day traveling to LA and finally home. I couldn't respond because of this, and will now claim AGAIN that i am way to busy and important for this forum....then I will respond to those posts I missed while traveling. I will also claim that nobody is under my skin, while the low-class profanity that I spew gives me away as being really bothered by those WAY under my skin".
Old 04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I'm just so honored that he found time for me. Are you jealous, Bob?
Old 04-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Haha, ****in' bunch of losers that sits on this forum and just sit around like a pack of hungry dogs. I toss a little bone and you guys go all over it.
These two statements are actually in the same post. If the first quote doesn't prove that we're under his skin, nothing does.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Hey Ghetto...where did you go?
I see you managed to ignore my basic request once again...I'm sure it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your very busy day to post a link to this 7-second Honda. Come on now.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

He can't post about fast Hondas 'cause he's too busy reading rubbish on Internet websites would be my guess. He's too busy to reply to your question, Bryan.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

These two statements are actually in the same post. If the first quote doesn't prove that we're under his skin, nothing does.
Isn't it great that Dung ALWAYS provides us with the positive feedback that keeps us going????
Old 04-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, real positive -- positively insane.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

I see you managed to ignore my basic request once again...I'm sure it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your very busy day to post a link to this 7-second Honda. Come on now.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:01 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

i have priorities. this forum is very low on that list. but here you go:

FIRST AND ONLY FWD HONDA IN THE 7's.
7.90 @184mph QUICKEST and FASTEST FWD DRAG HONDA IN THE WORLD!!

[img][/img]

http://www.eggumracing.com/
Old 04-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

you gotta understand, this is 7 sec Honda on engine and transmission that's basically STOCK honda design/configuration. i don't think you guys understand what these achievements mean and that's why you can't appreciate it.
Based on the website about the 7-second Honda above and Ghetto getting called out about his "stock" Time Attack car, we now know that Ghetto has absolutely no idea what a basically stock car is.

The drag car uses a Honda block and PART of a Honda Civic chassis, and maybe the stock roof panel, but it's "almost stock". Noted, he DID say basically stock engine and transmission...but oh yeah, there's a Turbo larger than the turbo on our 7.3 liter diesel stuck to the front of the motor and there's not a single stock part on the motor besides the worked block. And a quick Google search reveals that the transmission uses a custom gear set inside the stock transmission casing.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:03 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Old 04-09-2007, 11:22 AM
FotoVeloce
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cooleyjb

That's classic!!!

Quick Reply: these things gives touge/mountain driving bad names...