Notices

I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 09:16 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...

For example, MarkD is a sad old white man. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I have no clue what ethnicity he really is... but I didn't judge him by the color of his skin, I judged him based on all of my interactions with him. Anyways, so he's been talking lot of **** about me since 2003... and lately he keeps on calling me a racist. Well I'm not. If I was one, as out spoken as I am, I'd claim Asian supremacy and say bunch of crazy stuff. I grew up in a very diverse neighborhood. Hell, San Francisco Bay Area is one of the most liberal and diverse location in the USA. I've probably hang out with more black people and other minorities than MarkD has ever spoken to. So he has no damn idea what he's talking about, claiming I'm a racist...

Anyway, OJ Simpson was damn guilty... but as some have said, it really wasn't an OJ case. It was a black people against the judicial system case. That's why the blacks were so happy when he beat the system.... even though everybody knew he did it. Here is a funny *** The OJ Simpsons - If I Did It (Director's Cut) of Homer Simpson.

http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/5768
Old 03-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

You're right, because clearly you're too stupid to be a racist
Old 03-26-2007, 09:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

what did i say to you the other day? ohh yah. go **** yourself dood.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

I think I'm going to cry
Old 03-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OK, now Dung Pile is stupid enough to give us his own version of "some of my best friends are Black people"!!!!!!! What an ignorant HORSES *** he is....doesn't even recognise when he is being racist, which shows him to be a true RACIST!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Ghetto: http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/
Old 03-26-2007, 11:52 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
For example, MarkD is a sad old white man. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I have no clue what ethnicity he really is... but I didn't judge him by the color of his skin, I judged him based on all of my interactions with him. Anyways, so he's been talking lot of **** about me since 2003... and lately he keeps on calling me a racist. Well I'm not. If I was one, as out spoken as I am, I'd claim Asian supremacy and say bunch of crazy stuff. I grew up in a very diverse neighborhood. Hell, San Francisco Bay Area is one of the most liberal and diverse location in the USA. I've probably hang out with more black people and other minorities than MarkD has ever spoken to. So he has no damn idea what he's talking about, claiming I'm a racist...

Anyway, OJ Simpson was damn guilty... but as some have said, it really wasn't an OJ case. It was a black people against the judicial system case. That's why the blacks were so happy when he beat the system.... even though everybody knew he did it. Here is a funny *** The OJ Simpsons - If I Did It (Director's Cut) of Homer Simpson.

http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/5768
Oh GhettoRacist69, you just can't get over me. And that line about having black friends is right out of the KKK handbook from the 1960's - of course as old as I am, I can never be sure if my memory is working. Makes me think back over my life...

I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts, have bouts of dementia. Have poor circulation; hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends But, thank God, I still have my driver's license and I am still faster than GhettoRacist.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:01 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

If you weren't such a dick I'd actually feel sorry for you. But hey, you are responsible for the decisions you've made... it doesn't sound like you've chosen to take care of your body as much as you could/should have...

You faster than me? Prove it instead of mouthing off old man...
Old 03-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

It's funny...no one accused you of hating black people. It's hating white people, the "acceptable" form of racism, that you have been accused of embracing. You constantly talk about the superiority of your own ethnicity and culture, so I see where the accusations are coming from.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

You faster than me? Prove it instead of mouthing off old man...
You're in no position to ask anyone who actually races to prove anything.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:22 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
It's funny...no one accused you of hating black people. It's hating white people, the "acceptable" form of racism, that you have been accused of embracing. You constantly talk about the superiority of your own ethnicity and culture, so I see where the accusations are coming from.
Having a superior culture has nothing to do with being a racist... a fact is a fact. But even that's just an opinion. It is debatable weather Eastern Culture is better or Western... holding an opinion doesn't make one a racist.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:25 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

You're in no position to ask anyone who actually races to prove anything.
These guys keep on claiming they are faster/better than me. So prove it. I've always just maintained that I feel I am high skilled... lot of ppl don't agree but it's all been bench racing. So step up and race. I'm always here. Don't want to put up? Stop claiming you are faster...

Yah, sure MarkD was fast and smoking every one's production cars at DE with his Radical... big deal. Last I checked, Paul Mumford almost beat him and PMum was only in a production car... a Viper. RIP PBUM, a great hero to us weekend warriors.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Having a superior culture has nothing to do with being a racist... a fact is a fact. But even that's just an opinion.
Do you read your own posts and laugh?

holding an opinion doesn't make one a racist.
Sure it can. It is the opinion of radical Muslims that Westerners should all die. It was the opinion of white slave owners in America that blacks were inferior. It's your opinion that your "culture" (I use quotes because I don't think you really know what your culture) is superior. I, on the other hand, prefer my culture and even believe it to be great, but understand that others prefer their own. In fact, I see beauty in other cultures and appreciate things I see in others that my own lacks. You don't seem able to admit that you could ever be wrong, much less that anyone else's opinion is as valuable as your own.

I only believe in a limited amount of absolute truths, and they all have to do with God and his Revelations. Everything else is a matter of preference or opinion, and there's truth, goodness, and beauty (as well as evil and sin) in all of it.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:43 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Do you read your own posts and laugh?

Sure it can. It is the opinion of radical Muslims that Westerners should all die. It was the opinion of white slave owners in America that blacks were inferior. It's your opinion that your "culture" (I use quotes because I don't think you really know what your culture) is superior. I, on the other hand, prefer my culture and even believe it to be great, but understand that others prefer their own. In fact, I see beauty in other cultures and appreciate things I see in others that my own lacks. You don't seem able to admit that you could ever be wrong, much less that anyone else's opinion is as valuable as your own.

I only believe in a limited amount of absolute truths, and they all have to do with God and his Revelations. Everything else is a matter of preference or opinion, and there's truth, goodness, and beauty (as well as evil and sin) in all of it.
What is your culture? I hope you don't mean American... lol. American only has "pop" culture. Its' only got few hundred of history man, how much does it really have? Not much compare to Europe or Asia or Africa.

I don't believe in God (not bible per se). But I believe in good and evil. I also believe we are created by some one/thing... still exploring in that aspect... I hate all organized religions... none of them are pure anymore, it's be interpreted and mis-interpreted way too often through out time.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:47 AM
St. Peter
AutoX

It looks like GR needs his own reality series so the rest of the world can laugh at him too. Maybe a replacement for Anna Nicole?

Quick Reply: I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...