Notices

I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
ROFL Bob. Have you ever driven a Lotus Elise? Holy cow those pedals are tiny! I never measured them, but the gas pedal is about an inch and a half wide, about two and a half inches long. I'd have to wear my race shoes on the street to be able to effectively hit those little pedals. Heel-toe takes getting used to in those cars, too. I won't even start about how hard it is to get out of those little buggers.
I would need two of them.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eheh . . . you all think it's hard to get out of a 911 or a 996? The Elise is the smallest car -- even smaller than its predecessor, the Elan -- than any other car I've driven. Fun car, but I can't imagine trying to pass your race license test (exiting car with both doors closed) in one of those. TINY.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop pretending that you know anything about Buddhism because you don't. You also don't know **** about Toaism. Your cliff notes understanding is equal to your racing experience. Here's how you would describe Christianity - to believe in Christ. You're a fool and a clown.
I know a lot more about Buddhism than you. I've read at least 4 books about it, and it is also present at many things in Chinese culture. Since you are such an expert on Christianity, why don't you define it?! In the bus ride from Machida to Narita Airport, we spent 1.5 hours talking about various subjects including religion and Christianity with a VP of a wireless company. He is a very faithful and practicing Christian. I'm sure his version of Christianity is accurate. It is very much faith based.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:26 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

btw a rennlist special HWFMR edition of excuse-me-ter is under development. one of them reads, i lost the race because my feet is too big...
Old 03-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Frank, I am sincerely embarassed for you for starting this thread & adding to it.

Best regards,

-A gaijin
Old 03-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I love that sticker, VR. I know of an RX-7 driver whose car I'd love to stick that to.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Thank you.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:31 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I know a lot more about Buddhism than you. I've read at least 4 books about it, and it is also present at many things in Chinese culture. Since you are such an expert on Christianity, why don't you define it?! In the bus ride from Machida to Narita Airport, we spent 1.5 hours talking about various subjects including religion and Christianity with a VP of a wireless company. He is a very faithful and practicing Christian. I'm sure his version of Christianity is accurate. It is very much faith based.
seek therapy, for your own sake.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I've been studying Chrisianity for most of my life -- even I cannot put it into anything short of many pages long-worth of posts. All I need to kow is that I believe. I need not post more, nor did I ever claim that I could or would. I think there's a big difference there. To state Budhism or anything else on a forum is just, well, silly. It would take far too long. JMHO,
Old 03-29-2007, 02:59 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

each one of us is on our own when it comes to spiritual/religious beliefs/experience. that's why I dis like organized religions; far too many focus on the wrong (just IMO of course) things... just do good, and let god be the judge (if there is a judgment day coming). far too many are always judging others when they don't look in the mirror.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

btw a rennlist special HWFMR edition of excuse-me-ter is under development. one of them reads, i lost the race because my feet is too big...
This the most ignorant sentence Dung Breath has posted in a while....and he has provided some tuff hurdles for himself in achieving that rating.....
Old 03-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Nathan Muir
Advanced

each one of us is on our own when it comes to spiritual/religious beliefs/experience. that's why I dis like organized religions; far too many focus on the wrong (just IMO of course) things... just do good, and let god be the judge (if there is a judgment day coming). far too many are always judging others when they don't look in the mirror.
…And you follow plan this by being an internet fool and agitator of legendary proportion? Give it a break, your motives are transparent and infantile. You are like a 2 year old human, any attention even negative feels good to you. You have no regard for the outcomes of your actions and words other than your need to garner more attention. Look at me! How can this fall under your “Do good” formula? The only good I have seen come from you is you are a bright shining example of how not to be. It is also good that you don't muddy anyone’s belief system with your stinking, far reaching and fully negative reputation by signing on with any existing group.

This is when you can/normaly post back with some BS reply contaning;

1. A clip of some poorly understood on your part found on the internet prattle that you think sounds cool or insightful.
2. A reference to someone you saw from 30 feet or sniffed their bike seat or trash can on the curb and now think you have some kind of deep connection. 3. An invective laced spurt that is on par with a 12 year old punk.

Save the time, just post the #.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:05 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

so i like to tooth by horn, and i list to psycho babble. it's not doing good, but it isn't doing bad either... if you don't like it, don't read my ****. why are you trying to judge me?
Old 03-29-2007, 10:05 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

c/tooth/toot, c/list/like
Old 03-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

why are you trying to judge me?
This is where your quote about looking in the mirror comes back to haunt you....

Quick Reply: I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...