Notices

I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
The point is, YOU publicly have ridiculed other cultures, putting yours on a pedastal. Yes, America, like just about every country in the world, has it's problems. But none of us are here stating that America is the be-all-to-end-all. YOU did that when you boasted that Asia is the best culture. Some of us have a lot of pride in our country, so you will hear from that group of us. You cannot expect us to sit idly by as you insult our culture any more than I'd expect you to sit by if I were to insult Taiwan. If you *didn't* defend your country, I'd surely think there was something very wrong with you, in fact. It's okay to stand up for your country -- but quit this bashing of other peoples' cultures. JMHO,
Umm, I don't recall having ridiculed or bashed other cultures. Please cite/quote me on that... I do remember claiming Asian culture is richer in many aspects compare to the Western... and I said most Westerners don't understand it. Which would be true unless somebody really studies it.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Dolt
Old 03-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Sorry, Sean . . . what's 'dolt' mean? And Frank, it's been a tough day . . . I don't at this time feel like scouring the forum to find citations. But I can say this . . . just by saying that the Asian culture is superior and that Westerners don't understand is rude enough. If we don't get it, etc., than why are you here? It seems to me that you believe that the Asian culture is better -- why not hang out there?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:30 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Perhaps I should clarify... Asian culture is superior in *some* aspects.... but not all. American culture has its goods and bad qualities. Now, I can psychobabble this into LaoTsu's Taoism... which says everything has contrast. Black/white, up/down, good/bad... etc.

From the Buddhism's perspective, American culture would be "empty". It is neither good of bad. It just all dependent on the perspective...
Old 03-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Perhaps I should clarify... Asian culture is superior in *some* aspects.... but not all. American culture has its goods and bad qualities. Now, I can psychobabble this into LaoTsu's Taoism... which says everything has contrast. Black/white, up/down, good/bad... etc.

From the Buddhism's perspective, American culture would be "empty". It is neither good of bad. It just all dependent on the perspective...
First of all Dung Breath, it is YOUR interpretation of "Buddhism's perspective" that says American culture is "empty", nothing more. You have proven over and over that your interpretations of anything are true to your OWNED name...DUNG! Second, stop with the back pedaling you racist pig! Nice try telling the lady that you never said anything about another culture...more Dung lies!

You keep threatening to move to Japan...please do ASAP.

Now Dung will continue to bait us with his statements and then deny them.....
Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Main Entry: dolt
Pronunciation: 'dOlt
Function: noun
Etymology: probably akin to Old English dol foolish
: a stupid person
Old 03-27-2007, 11:37 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
First of all Dung Breath, it is YOUR interpretation of "Buddhism's perspective" that says American culture is "empty", nothing more. You have proven over and over that your interpretations of anything are true to your OWNED name...DUNG! Second, stop with the back pedaling you racist pig! Nice try telling the lady that you never said anything about another culture...more Dung lies!

You keep threatening to move to Japan...please do ASAP.

Now Dung will continue to bait us with his statements and then deny them.....
No retarded bull****, Buddhism refers to EVERYTHING as empty. No attachments... obviously your dumb *** ZERO glue about Buddhism... so STFU and go read instead of **** talking.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:38 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

here's a link to article on Chinese foot binding. but this article appears to be written by a Westerner. it appears to be mostly accurate. from my recollection, it foot binding was done mostly by upper class girls. it was thought that small feet (wearing those delicate little "shoes" is beautiful, and we all know beauty is the eye of the beholder). with such small feet, the woman can not really walk straight, so they would tend to swing left and right... kind of like a beautiful flower swinging because of the wind, if that makes any sense. so the woman when they walk, would have couple of servant girls along sides of them. farmers and rest of the woman have lot of work to do and foot binding is impossible for them.

http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/Hist...s/hutchins.htm
Old 03-28-2007, 06:39 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

in a nut shell, in the old days, small feet = symbol of status and beauty.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:44 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

that link's upper level is this: http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/History/index.html

World Cultural Resources. It appears to have lot of nice information about various cultures. I'm not sure how complete it is but, it is worth noting that although there is a section for The Americas... nobody done any articles on United States... Maybe Bryant and Bonni should do their take and submit it.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

No retarded bull****, Buddhism refers to EVERYTHING as empty. No attachments... obviously your dumb *** ZERO glue about Buddhism... so STFU and go read instead of **** talking.
Bingo! Right on demand I get our OWNED trained monkey to come forth with his saliva spewing school yard reply. Too bad our trained zoo animal is a Dung Haired Idiot!

BTW Dung, you are correct that I have "ZERO glue about Buddhism, speaking of dumb *** Dung Boy. Of course you have no idea about my knowledge of the subject, as you are too busy proving yourself to be a back alley low life from some foreign "ghetto".
Old 03-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop pretending that you know anything about Buddhism because you don't. You also don't know **** about Toaism. Your cliff notes understanding is equal to your racing experience. Here's how you would describe Christianity - to believe in Christ. You're a fool and a clown.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

in a nut shell, in the old days, small feet = symbol of status and beauty.
***Well, I'm screwed then . . . I wear a (ladies) 8.5 shoe! In the racing world, though, this can be a good thing. The bigger the foot, the more weight on the pedals.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
***Well, I'm screwed then . . . I wear a (ladies) 8.5 shoe! In the racing world, though, this can be a good thing. The bigger the foot, the more weight on the pedals.
Yeah, I can hit them all with my size 14EE dancing slippers!
Old 03-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

ROFL Bob. Have you ever driven a Lotus Elise? Holy cow those pedals are tiny! I never measured them, but the gas pedal is about an inch and a half wide, about two and a half inches long. I'd have to wear my race shoes on the street to be able to effectively hit those little pedals. Heel-toe takes getting used to in those cars, too. I won't even start about how hard it is to get out of those little buggers.

Quick Reply: I'm not a racist... but I tell it like it is...