Notices

Driftking... yes, he liked my del Sol better than 996 TT...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Bob, the little orange haired sword swallower has already weaseled out of similar challenges from me & others, using the same vehicle on a neutral track.

He is an insecure coward whose IQ has yet to reach room temperature.

Game, set, and match.
Yeah, I'm not booking any flights anytime soon! I'm willing to have at it on a track I have never been on, or whatever it takes.........but W2W.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,539 Likes on 812 Posts

Hell, I was even willing to just compare lap times in an identical car on a neutral track that he & I have both been to only twice. No W2W.

And he was too scared to even do that.

PS: I wish you great success on your new venture!!
Old 03-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't understand why he thinks he can beat a Carrera Cup car, anyway. Everytime I'm instructing for POC, I get passed even in the intermediate group. Face it, Porsches (well, most of them) are faster. Period. How much faster depends on the driver. They sure do sound good when they pass you, though. The only way I can imagine even getting close to Bob would be if I had a similar type of car. Even then, I'm not so sure. Something about years of experience . . . how about that? You see, some of us can admit the truth.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Hell, I was even willing to just compare lap times in an identical car on a neutral track that he & I have both been to only twice. No W2W.

Thanks!

Trying to get Ding Dong Dung to show up at a track for a competition is like trying to bag wind! Of course, he has built his own handicap since nobody will let him in anyway.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
I don't understand why he thinks he can beat a Carrera Cup car, anyway. Everytime I'm instructing for POC, I get passed even in the intermediate group. Face it, Porsches (well, most of them) are faster. Period. How much faster depends on the driver. They sure do sound good when they pass you, though. The only way I can imagine even getting close to Bob would be if I had a similar type of car. Even then, I'm not so sure. Something about years of experience . . . how about that? You see, some of us can admit the truth.
You never know, I might not remember where I am going, or what I was doing.....and my excellent training in manners might cause me to think "ladies first".......for which you would likely gut punch me. One never knows!
Old 03-30-2007, 11:47 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I'm interested in a fair competition (see who's faster in the same car). Be it mine, or some other car. I have no interest to spend money however, to find out if bull is faster than I or no. because it's a lose-lose situation. If I beat him, it don't mean **** because he's a no body anyway. If he beats me, lot of ppl expect that...

So, I'd love to prove that I'm faster than bull but I don't want to waste any money on that pointless exercise; it is pointless because it does nothing for me other than personal satisfaction. The money is going to the w2w club racings that I'm doing.

I was counting on Glen to make GCC a reality and it would've been fair to everybody... but I'm not sure what's going on with Glen at all.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:50 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

When did you offer that? Must have been after I added you on ignore. Or was this Mid-Ohio? Again , it's the same ****, I'm not flying myself out there and waste say $1500 on airfare/car rental/hotel/entry fee when $1500 gets me TWO w2w club weekends here in California. It's call prioritizing. You guys like to call it back pedaling... but whatever. *shrug*
Old 03-31-2007, 09:06 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
When did you offer that? Must have been after I added you on ignore. Or was this Mid-Ohio? Again , it's the same ****, I'm not flying myself out there and waste say $1500 on airfare/car rental/hotel/entry fee when $1500 gets me TWO w2w club weekends here in California. It's call prioritizing. You guys like to call it back pedaling... but whatever. *shrug*
No Dung, that sounds nice, but again you are lieing to yourself. The reality is that you either run your Dung mouth issuing a challenge, or accepting a challenge, then start explaining why you will not show-up when the challenge looks real! THAT is back-pedaling Dung, and you ALWAYS are doing it.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:15 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I'm interested in a fair competition (see who's faster in the same car). Be it mine, or some other car. I have no interest to spend money however, to find out if bull is faster than I or no. because it's a lose-lose situation. If I beat him, it don't mean **** because he's a no body anyway. If he beats me, lot of ppl expect that...

So, I'd love to prove that I'm faster than bull but I don't want to waste any money on that pointless exercise; it is pointless because it does nothing for me other than personal satisfaction. The money is going to the w2w club racings that I'm doing.
Oh, isn't that so nice sounding.....no matter how you say it Dung, you are RUNNING AWAY from another challenge that YOU originally accepted and ran your Dung Liar Mouth about....until you started to get scared....now you want to rationalize your BACK-PEDALING again! Do you really believe the fairy tales you tell...because no other person here does.

Sorry I scared you again Dung.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:27 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,539 Likes on 812 Posts

Yeah....what Bull said.

This is Francis: all hat, no cattle:

Old 03-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I wonder if there is a pax system (referencing autocross) for road course times? That way, if this challenge thing ever did occur, nobody would have to necessarily outfit themselves with the same car. A fun idea would be to get together at one of those karting places, where all the karts are supposedly equally prepared (there's one right here in Sacramento, in fact, and it's only about $40 for two heats plus a race). It would be a lot cheaper, and we'd have tons of fun. Not to mention, it would make for some good left foot brake practice.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

for which you would likely gut punch me.

***I'm far from perfect, but I'm too much of a lady to ever hit anyone. Believe me, with that car, you could pass me. If you didn't, I'd have to ask the medic to take a look at you.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

for which you would likely gut punch me.

***I'm far from perfect, but I'm too much of a lady to ever hit anyone. Believe me, with that car, you could pass me. If you didn't, I'd have to ask the medic to take a look at you.
Metaphorically speaking, of course....

Now she is telling me that it would all be the car.....in a lady-like way though!
Old 03-31-2007, 01:48 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

No silly, I'm not saying it's all the car. But a great driver in a Spec Miata would have a hard time keeping up with an okay driver in a Carrera. A great Carrera driver would blow my doors off. If you are only an okay driver, I might give you a run for your money. But if you are even as good as me (and that's not all that great -- better than some, though, lol), I wouldn't stand a chance, especially in the straights. It's just mathematics.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

No silly, I'm not saying it's all the car. But a great driver in a Spec Miata would have a hard time keeping up with an okay driver in a Carrera. A great Carrera driver would blow my doors off. If you are only an okay driver, I might give you a run for your money. But if you are even as good as me (and that's not all that great -- better than some, though, lol), I wouldn't stand a chance, especially in the straights. It's just mathematics.
Just yanking your chain again! And remember, I'm a "nobody"...and well practiced at it!

Quick Reply: Driftking... yes, he liked my del Sol better than 996 TT...