Notices

So, net net: Frankie LIED about working at NASA?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
ok master racer, you're the best. i'm the bencher. you can stop beating a dead horse now.
Is that your only response? When you get backed into a hole, you simply try to belittle the other person rather than owning up to the truth and advice they throw your way. I'll stop beating this dead horse when you get out there and prove that you are dedicated to meeting all of the goals you keep telling us about. Until then, you're just a talker. You don't even race benches at this point.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:48 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

naw, you're only good at down playing other ppl. you've got nothing else.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:50 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

prove? since when do i give a crap about proving anything to anyone. i'm doing this for myself, on my terms, on my schedule... etc. you guys are just at the zoo watching and observing.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:52 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

not that i don't care about proving my skills... but that would apply only to influential people or potential sponsors. and that doesn't applied to the helpless turds (that would be you son). at least some of others are elevating and trying to carry a normal conversation.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Frankie - Your record player seems to be stuck...time to move to the next track. The same old response/excuse is getting boring.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, I guess I should lump myself in with Frank, then. My lack of planning led me to getting parts too late. And it rained all day Saturday, and I have no rain tires, so I am actually happy that I didn't sign up and race. Out here, if you don't race BOTH days in a weekend, you get no points for your efforts. PLUS, I just found out yesterday while installing my new belts (I use the Willans FIA 5-year rated belts) that DUH -- I forgot to order the sub-belts (on order as of last night). So I would have likely been refused to race at tech. Blah. I screwed up in many, many ways. And AIM Tire, our local smocal for at least the Toyo RA-1s, only brought up tires that were ordered ahead of time, and no rims to put them on, so I would not have been able to race in the rain even if tech magically missed the expired FIA rating on the subs. I would have wasted all kinds of money. I have learned my lesson -- don't procrastinate!!!

I waited to long to get the car together, and now I have suffered. Seeing those pics Frank posted makes me wish I'd rented a room in Novato and at least hung out at Sears Point yesterday. I MUST have been better than watching my favorite driver lose his rear (figurative sense, not the diff, lol) yesterday at the Texas NASCAR race. Sometimes, ya just mess up. I know I sure did.

On a side note, Sears Point was AWESOME today (unless you suffer from allergies like me). Even in our 9AM session, though somewhat compromised, the traction was great. By the afternoon, I was into the 1:50s, and I wasn't even really trying hard. I helped four people (a Corvette C4, a couple of Miatas, and a C4s) navigate this challenging and technical track and go home in one piece. No, I didn't get to race, but I was happy to improve some folks' lives. And they let me know, which made it all worth it.

Anyway . . . sorry for the freakin' book. You all be good now.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:04 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

damn bon, you were at SP today? you freaking little *****!! was it windy today?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:05 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Frankie - Your record player seems to be stuck...time to move to the next track. The same old response/excuse is getting boring.
so shutup and move on outta here. nobody asked you to follow me around and monitor my progress.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

so shutup and move on outta here. nobody asked you to follow me around and monitor my progress.
I thought you didn't care what others thought about you...for someone who doesn't care, you sure continue to hopelessly defend yourself.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Yes, Frank, I was at Sears Point yesterday (Monday). I instruct for Track Masters, and occasionally go in half with Doug to make sure he gets enough sign-ups. We had about 60 or so people sign up. Yes, it was windy, and my allergies are still driving me nuts because of it. It was a GREAT day. PERFECT weather. There were about 10 or 12 Porsches there, most of which all paddocked together. Whose was the purple? I named it Barney. Lol. We had a LOT of fun out there, though. I have not been to Sears since November -- I had a blast.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

prove? since when do i give a crap about proving anything to anyone. i'm doing this for myself, on my terms, on my schedule...
Yet he keeps boasting about it to anyone who will listen. Twenty-two forums by his own count.

Ohhh the humanity... ohhh the hyprocricy!
Old 04-17-2007, 11:49 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

sharing my passions != caring about what ppl thinks of me.

Quick Reply: So, net net: Frankie LIED about working at NASA?