Notices

re: Question for the Instructors and CIs out there.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
I can't see what GhettoRacist posted, but let me see if I can guess:

You are all a bunch of ****-tards.
It wasn't my fault.
You are ****-tards.
Show me respect but I won't show any to you.
You are ****-tards.
I just discovered weed - none of you have ever heard of it.
You are ****-tards.
I just discovered a religion - none of you have ever heard of it.
You are ****-tards.
I found an amazing rock.
You are ****-tards.
You white boys can't understand eastern stuff and us orientals will take over the world and smash you.
You are ****-tards.

Did I miss anything?

Old 03-11-2007, 10:04 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-11-2007, 10:04 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't see what GhettoRacist posted, but let me see if I can guess:

You are all a bunch of ****-tards.
It wasn't my fault.
You are ****-tards.
Show me respect but I won't show any to you.
You are ****-tards.
I just discovered weed - none of you have ever heard of it.
You are ****-tards.
I just discovered a religion - none of you have ever heard of it.
You are ****-tards.
I found an amazing rock.
You are ****-tards.
You white boys can't understand eastern stuff and us orientals will take over the world and smash you.
You are ****-tards.

Did I miss anything?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:10 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
You dumb ****... I post what *I* theorize. It is entirely from *my* perspective. Shawn has never openly discuss it in public or private. I seem to recall I tried to open up a private conversation with him in 2003 on specmiata.com but he never bothered to reply *shrug*.
http://forum.specmiata.com/cgi-bin/u...8;t=000029;p=0

he tells his side of the story about half way down.

Not one Miata guy sides with Frankie. Shocking, I know
Old 03-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Copied & pasted here:

That corner (under question) when done right is a full four wheel drift, flat on the gas from turn in.

As he (Frank) dropped 2 tires at the exit, he over corrected and started to spin to the outside of the track. No problem at this point, I see him spin, lift and hold my line. As he spins he tries to save it, the car now backwards on the track, hooks up and now is rolling backwards across the track and going to cross the line I'm on . At this point I have two choices 1. leave the track and try to out run his out of control car as he sales backwards off the track and avoid him... or 2. as most of us have done ( and if you haven't you will) pinch the car towards his current location and know that he will not be there when I get there... Problem... he panicked is looking right at me and locks up HIS BRAKES !!!! all I had time for was impact!

Its not a big deal mistakes happen, But to have him be so arrogant and be so full of himself...

We can all count on our hands the number of times we have been in the same situation and made the same choice and later thought boy was that close.. or maybe I cant believe we didn't hit!.... **** its racing and IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PUSH THE THING OFF A CLIFF THEN DON'T RACE DOOR TO DOOR, My wife said it best... he is one of those folks that will never take responsibility for his actions weather at the track on in his own life... it will always be the other guy !
Old 03-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Somebody needs to reply to this ^^^^ so ****head can see it.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:15 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
http://forum.specmiata.com/cgi-bin/u...8;t=000029;p=0

he tells his side of the story about half way down.

Not one Miata guy sides with Frankie. Shocking, I know
Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Copied & pasted here:

That corner (under question) when done right is a full four wheel drift, flat on the gas from turn in.

As he (Frank) dropped 2 tires at the exit, he over corrected and started to spin to the outside of the track. No problem at this point, I see him spin, lift and hold my line. As he spins he tries to save it, the car now backwards on the track, hooks up and now is rolling backwards across the track and going to cross the line I'm on . At this point I have two choices 1. leave the track and try to out run his out of control car as he sales backwards off the track and avoid him... or 2. as most of us have done ( and if you haven't you will) pinch the car towards his current location and know that he will not be there when I get there... Problem... he panicked is looking right at me and locks up HIS BRAKES !!!! all I had time for was impact!

Its not a big deal mistakes happen, But to have him be so arrogant and be so full of himself...

We can all count on our hands the number of times we have been in the same situation and made the same choice and later thought boy was that close.. or maybe I cant believe we didn't hit!.... **** its racing and IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PUSH THE THING OFF A CLIFF THEN DON'T RACE DOOR TO DOOR, My wife said it best... he is one of those folks that will never take responsibility for his actions weather at the track on in his own life... it will always be the other guy !
Ahhh, so this was Shawn's public explanation . . .
Old 03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Grazie, Todd
Old 03-11-2007, 10:18 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

HA HA
Old 03-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Old 03-11-2007, 10:30 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I especially liked this quote from GhettoRacist in the SM thread:

"If after reviewing the facts and everyone still thinks it was my fault, and not just a true "track accident", then I'll be the first to apologize to Shawn."

Well, everyone thought it was his fault and GhettoRacist showed more of his true spineless nature by failing to ever apologize to Shawn.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:46 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Shawn's view is *in accurate* from the get go. I assume by dropping 2 tires @ exit that means dropping 2 wheels in the dirt? Sorry, that never happened... that makes the accuracy of his information questionable. My car was always on track, until Shawn hit me, which knock me off the track.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:50 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Ahhh, so this was Shawn's public explanation . . .

Counter points (my perspective).

1. I never dropped 2 tires off
2. I was never going backwards *across* the track. i was going backwards, parallel to the track. i'd have to draw a diagram (I drew one in 2003 but never posted it).
3. I never panicked... I did not lock up my brakes.
4. So, from what Shawn wrote, he never seem to have considering slowing down as an option?!
Old 03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

As I recall (and I could be wrong on this) GhettoRacist lost his license over this crash. Not sure what happened after or how he got it back but maybe he would like to explain how everyone else thought he was at fault and had a crappy attitude as well.

So what is your license situation Frank? Could you even race now if you wanted to?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Counter points (my perspective).

1. I never dropped 2 tires off
2. I was never going backwards *across* the track. i was going backwards, parallel to the track. i'd have to draw a diagram (I drew one in 2003 but never posted it).
3. I never panicked... I did not lock up my brakes.
4. So, from what Shawn wrote, he never seem to have considering slowing down as an option?!
He lifted, retard, which in an SM is like throwing out an anchor. Everyone with an IQ above that of toast knows this about SM's. EXCEPT YOU, apparently.

No wonder you wrecked one.

Further, it seems that the observations of EVERYONE on track when you ****ed up differs from yours. Could it be that you were WAY over your head, WAY behind your own car, and thus clueless when you put 2 off?

Nah...couldn't be...you're perfect & EVERYONE else is wrong.

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 03-12-2007 at 12:02 AM.

Quick Reply: re: Question for the Instructors and CIs out there.