Notices

re: Question for the Instructors and CIs out there.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,413 Likes on 754 Posts

There are also a lot of good drivers out there.

Too bad you'll never be either.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:28 PM
multi21
On temporary vacation

Received 2,895 Likes on 1,719 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
A for safety effort, D for being so stiff and not adaptable to accommodate different student/instructor skill levels. Getting black flagged because the tire makes noise = lame. "you are going too fast we are afraid you are going to crash". WHAT?!?! the car never even stepped out a few inches. not even at all.... LAME.
This is such a telling post by GR. It really is based on his.... "resume".
Old 03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
993inNC
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not sure if this post is for real or not, but mildly entertaining. Has his own forum though, must be special
Old 03-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Duh, all these ppl, just like GR, loves to DROVING other ppl's nice cars. There are lot of RICH ppl out there...
Would someone tell *** CLOWN that there is a difference here....he BOUGHT the cars and they belong to him.....and he is a great guy and neighbor.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:52 PM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

and BTW, Shawn Sampson crash into me. simple as that, look at the facts (crash evidence).

Sorry GR, I was there ... your inabilty to control your car caused the contact.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Joe, you're making the mistake we all make with GR. You are talking about reality, not GR reality. In GR realilty Shawn was at fault for not avoiding him.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:13 PM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1957 356
Joe, you're making the mistake we all make with GR. You are talking about reality, not GR reality. In GR realilty Shawn was at fault for not avoiding him.

Yes your are right, but I just can't let someone try to blame wreck like that on the "other guy". I don't know Shawn other than happening to be paddocked about 50 yards away. So naturally I, along with a bunch of other guys, helped him push the tangled mess of a miata that was left back into his trailer.

All the time GR takes a "look at how cool I am" picture of him and wrecked RENTAL SM car and proclaims it all Shawn fault. My statement was not so much for his use, but to make sure the record is set straight all the time.

Hey crap happens and people make mistakes, but blaming the other guy for your f-up really gets me going.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:07 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
Would someone tell *** CLOWN that there is a difference here....he BOUGHT the cars and they belong to him.....and he is a great guy and neighbor.
Awesome son, you are beginning to understand the concept of backpedaling. You might be my best student yet.

Originally Posted by Bull previously wrote
There was a mad scramble of volunteer Instructors to show him how to drive it!
Old 03-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Awesome son, you are beginning to understand the concept of backpedaling. You might be my best student yet.
Jesus, do we have to explain everything to mister "self control"?.....the guy ASKED others to show him, INVITED them to drive his car....they didn't force themselves on the student, or ask the student to allow them to drove his car!

I know the point above is wasted on you and I can picture it flying over your head (que VR).
Old 03-09-2007, 04:14 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Keep on pedaling... you are getting better son!
Old 03-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,413 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by M758
Yes your are right, but I just can't let someone try to blame wreck like that on the "other guy". I don't know Shawn other than happening to be paddocked about 50 yards away. So naturally I, along with a bunch of other guys, helped him push the tangled mess of a miata that was left back into his trailer.

All the time GR takes a "look at how cool I am" picture of him and wrecked RENTAL SM car and proclaims it all Shawn fault. My statement was not so much for his use, but to make sure the record is set straight all the time.

Hey crap happens and people make mistakes, but blaming the other guy for your f-up really gets me going.

Joe, EVERYBODY with an IQ above room temperature knows that it was 100% the fault of the Moron with the Mango Mullet.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Anybody know whose rental SM that was? It looks like one of Izzy Sanchez's cars, but with the limited badging, it's hard to tell. It's definitely not an SCCA car, by the looks of the placement, etc., of the stickers. NASA car, for sure. I always thought NASA was a little crazy, but this wreck takes the cake. I will still run NASA, not intending to offend the powers that be (and Jerry happens to be a good buddy of mine, so I gotta cover my tracks just in case -- he'd be on the phone yelling at me, lol). Just wondering who rented an SM to a rookie? Brave, whoever they are. How much did you have to pay them, Frank? For the rental and the damage?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Whitt944
Always Wears Protection
Rennlist Member

I can't believe John shut down OT for some bashing, when the level I see here is astounding. Yeah, this guy is a tool and deserves it, but Holy Hell. Not even ROLO and MSRC bash each other this much.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Whitt944
I can't believe John shut down OT for some bashing, when the level I see here is astounding. Yeah, this guy is a tool and deserves it, but Holy Hell. Not even ROLO and MSRC bash each other this much.
Until you go back a few years and research this from the beginning, you really don't know what you're talking about. Nevermind that this forum was setup specifically for GR to continue proving himself a dufus after he has been banned twice (and from multiple other forums and an entire list of driving clubs).
Old 03-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

+1^^

Quick Reply: re: Question for the Instructors and CIs out there.