Notices

open letter

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007 | 10:44 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Nathan, you beat me to it & said it a lot better than I would have. Spot-on.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:15 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Didn't GR claim she was a judge? Big difference between a judge and a judge clerk, right?

BTW, if you had any chance with her GR, I am sure that would fly out the window once she finds out you are posting her personal info on this site.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:20 AM
Alan Herod
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Although no fan of GR's self promotion; I am curious why posting a link to a public page would be such an invasion of privacy. What I do see as a problem is not getting a release to use a site he supposedly developed for more self promotion.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:25 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

That info is in public domain. Besides, although we just met days ago, we have a lot in common on many levels. Despite on the surface level that I'm a college drop out and barely graduated high school. She and I are like old pals already. As long as none of the retarded folks here would call and harass her, I think she will be just fine. She's very busy with work everyday and doesn't get home until late. But we've had dinner couple of times and gone out to relax together at Chinese foot massage place (it is the bomb btw, if you guys are in LA. it's only $15 / hour and totally worth it).

You guys think you know me, but really, you have absolutely no idea who I am and what I'm about. It just cracks me up and so many of you own a little Porsche and think you are above everybody else. Please... I have friends that are truly rich. Old school Hong Kong many with family that owns banks. They certainly don't act like the dick heads here.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:28 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
We just met days ago. I'm a college drop out and barely graduated high school.
Summarized for relevance.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:29 AM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

Founder of "Yo, Don't Wait For Me Racing", only fast drivers many apply, thank you.

WTF is "many apply"?
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:29 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

I agree with Nathan. You've made a big mistake dragging her into your pathetic attempts to prove yourself by posting photos and accomplishments of others. She WILL be seriously creeped out if she see's what you've posted in this and the other thread. I would advise you to take it down and hope that she hasn't already seen it. Otherwise I doubt she'll be your friend for long.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:30 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

haha, you let ME worry about me and my friends relationship.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:32 AM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=GhettoRacer]
Despite on the surface level that I'm a college drop out and barely graduated high school.

You guys think you know me, but really, you have absolutely no idea who I am and what I'm about.
QUOTE]

OMG! Finally! REALITY!!! I feel like I just discoverd the Dumbass Jackpot!
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:34 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

so? this college drop out has made over 400k in one year. college don't mean everything.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:36 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

LMAO...400k what, Francis? Lire?

When you brag about how much money you claim to make, you make yourself look like an even bigger & more insecure LIAR.

Chopper 36 has a camera on this thread:

Old 02-01-2007 | 11:39 AM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

so? this college drop out has made over 400k in one year. college don't mean everything.
Really, what did you spend it on, crack cocaine? You certainly didn't invest it in the racing career that you so desperately want. Just asking because your statement doesn't make sense.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 02-01-2007 | 11:48 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

stock market crash in 2000/2001 wiped it out. my ideal plan was to double it to 1 mil and put that in the bank and just collect $35-$50k with conservative interest rates and live happily ever after. but like many, i lost my pants off. you are right, looking back i can't believe i didnt' put away some money to go w2w racing, or put a down payment on a house, or just buy a 996 tt. so i have nothing to show for it, other than some old brokerage statements that show $$$ lol.

oh well, hindsight is 20/20. at the time all i could think about was damn my money dropped from 400k to 200k. so i was thinking about making the 200k back instead of looking at it glass half full and be thankful for the 200k that i still had. at least i didn't owe any taxes... and came out even. it was a great experience.

starting over again. but at least this time around, i will appreciate and use the money properly.

Last edited by GhettoRacer; 02-01-2007 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-01-2007 | 11:51 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Let's summarize:

Francis "made" 400k (in what currency remains unclear) in stock appreciation during a time when even my 14 year old nephew was making money day trading due to a superheated stock market speculative dot-bomb bubble.

When the inevitable crash occurred, Francis's money disappeared.

Sorry, Francis, but you did not "make" 400k in that scenario.

Try again.
Old 02-01-2007 | 12:21 PM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

stock market crash in 2000/2001 wiped it out. my ideal plan was to double it to 1 mil and put that in the bank and just collect $35-$50k with conservative interest rates and live happily ever after. but like many, i lost my pants off. you are right, looking back i can't believe i didnt' put away some money to go w2w racing, or put a down payment on a house, or just buy a 996 tt. so i have nothing to show for it, other than some old brokerage statements that show $$$ lol.

oh well, hindsight is 20/20. at the time all i could think about was damn my money dropped from 400k to 200k. so i was thinking about making the 200k back instead of looking at it glass half full and be thank for the 200k that i still had. at least i didn't owe any taxes... and came out even. it was a great experience.

starting over again. but at least this time around, i will appreciate and use the money properly.
WHat an absolute load of crap!!!

The stock market "correction" was not a crash.

Secondly, the overall drop in the market did not hurt you. If you indeed had this much money (unlikely), your ability to manage it was pitifull at best. Sounds to me like you may have had a paper gain in a very speculative company. When it's BS level matched yours, you both lost.

Blame the poor hand of fate yet again.

(disclaimer: I'm not a analyst, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night)

Quick Reply: open letter