Notices

A petition for Bill the Moderator and John D

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 10:43 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kurt M
If your life is so great why do you insist on spreading it all over the internet and in places where you are unwanted? You seem to be incapable of doing something even middling to mediocre and not touting it on the internet as far and wide as you can yet you still insist that there is much more to you. What is left, your baby picture where you are covered in amniotic fluid and holding a thumb up with you trademark stupid albeit toothless grin? How about your 2nd quarter report card from the third grade? I think you forgot that one. You seem to be incapable of cutting a wet fart without posting about it and including a picture of you standing next to the dirty underwear with your trademark thumb in the air and dumb grin.
I have a great life too. Do you see me posting a picture of me in front of my nice house with my wife, two kids, my cluster of paid for cars including two Porsches, a row of time trial winner awards at my feet while holding an inch thick stack of investment statements in one hand and a thumb up and a stupid **** face grin? No one gives a damn about that but me nor should they as it is my own business.
Face it Frank, nothing you say or post here will change a thing, based on your voluminous postings, videos and links we all think you are a troll, a fool, a poor instructor and a poor driver. There is little left for you in the car world and you are legend for sure. You are a condensed and fully distilled all inclusive case of who not to be.

You are the proverbial pig in the lesson of “Never wrestle with pigs, they like it and you both get muddy”.

Lets see if you can respond to this and not be laughable yet again.

I love you too.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Ahahaha, did yall feel like part of your life just got deleted?! How pathetic. Although, there were some pretty darn good Haiku's in there... Unfortunately, it was MY thread, too bad. :-) Maybe if somebody wants to volunteer their time and move all the Haiku's out... who knows. But don't you think it's time to let all that go?! hahaha. Or maybe this forum is your life.
hey now, don't twist my words. i said guys like you are pathetic. being a moderator is a thankless job. they do it for the love/passion of whatever they are into...
We've known for a long time that the English language isn't a strength of yours. But no one is twisting your inept statements. And as usual, you are now back-pedaling away from one of your offensive remarks

If I were Bill or John I'd be highly insulted.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

I love you too.

Laughable. Again.
Attached Images  
Old 02-05-2007, 11:41 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by kurt M
You seem to be incapable of cutting a wet fart without posting about it and including a picture of you standing next to the dirty underwear with your trademark thumb in the air and dumb grin.
:

WINNAR for funniest statement of the day.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

no dude, my life is too great for you guys to even comprehend. hahahaha. the internet is only a small fragment of it.

http://www.ejlin.com/gallery/view_al...Name=car-stuff

http://www.ejlin.com/gallery/view_al...umName=non-car

Hey, GhettoRice-A-Roni....do you like maps?

Old 02-05-2007, 12:21 PM
RSRRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 93 Posts

Call Mr. Glen. :-) It's not up to me on the dates. Or if you are free, fly out to Cali Speedway next weekend. Feb 10/11th. I've only done 5 days there so it's not like I've had crazy amount of seat time there. You can even just drive my car and I will instruct you to get you familiar with the track.
Sorry this conflicts with my Sebring club race. While I do have some schedule flexibility I cannot redirect my plans last minute. I think Glen was waiting for some dates? Please post which dates you are available and I will pick one.

It is important that you select some dates soon, or back out, just let us know your intention.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:06 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Well, for 2007 I mainly have Honda Cup with SCCA Socal/Cal Clubl, Honda Challenge with NASA NorCal, and few Time Attack's events. I'm pretty flexible otherwise, on weekdays or weekends. Glen said he will call me soon. My schedule is here

http://www.ghettoracer.com/schedule

i just updated it with the events i'm already committed to. so actually i have plenty of free weekends still...
Old 02-05-2007, 02:14 PM
RSRRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 93 Posts

Holy cow, are you serious, you are at the track this much?

I'll see Glen this weekend and we can discuss thos project.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
We've known for a long time that the English language isn't a strength of yours. But no one is twisting your inept statements. And as usual, you are now back-pedaling away from one of your offensive remarks

If I were Bill or John I'd be highly insulted.
what ever, mr. lawyer. now you are trying to tell Bill or John how they should feel? haha. since they seem to be pretty experienced moderators, i'm sure they are way more mature than most of you keyboard warriors.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:16 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by RSRRacer
Holy cow, are you serious, you are at the track this much?

I'll see Glen this weekend and we can discuss thos project.
only the "yes" days are committed. i didn't do much in 2006... it's time to make that up.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Well, for 2007 I mainly have Honda Cup with SCCA Socal/Cal Clubl, Honda Challenge with NASA NorCal, and few Time Attack's events.
In what car and class are racing Honda Challenge?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:20 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Jim Child
In what car and class are racing Honda Challenge?
Are you affected by my ghetto grammer??

http://www.honda-cup.com i will be driving a 1999 EK Civic hatch back with 1.8 liter Integra Type-R swap. allowed weight is 2250 lbs w/driver, engine will make about 200 whp.

It is a SoCal only SCCA class. But Arizona SCCA chapter just picked it up. It is very similar to the NASA Honda Challenge H1 class. info on Honda Challenge can be seen here

http://www.honda-challenge.com

In NorCal I will be racing 1994 EG Civic hatchback also with 1.8 liter engine. makes about 190 whp and weights 2250 lbs. It has better suspension (Koni 3012 series).
Old 02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

only the "yes" days are committed. i didn't do much in 2006... it's time to make that up.

I once passed Bobby Rahal at PIR. He was standing there eating lunch and just walked right past him.

By the way with the number of events you are going to do, what the over/under on the number of cars you are going to destroy.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:58 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I once bumped into David Duke while I was drunk in New Orleans. I accidentally blurted out the first thing that came into my mind ("you disgusting ****"), at which point I nearly got beaten up by his body guards until my sober muslim darker skinned friend talked some sense into me about the odds in that fight. As I walked out, David Duke told me I was liberal scum, but that I drove Porsches blisteringly fast.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

what ever, mr. lawyer.
Never underestimate the power of 17 syllables.

Frank, you've made my day.
Now if I can get get my billable hours up to TD's level, I can go Pro Racing

...now you are trying to tell Bill or John how they should feel? haha. since they seem to be pretty experienced moderators, i'm sure they are way more mature than most of you keyboard warriors.
What part of "If I were..." don't you understand?

Wait. Let me try to help you.

This is called empathy. (Yes, I know, that's big word, one never found in the ghetto culture, but work with me here...)

I am saying that if I were in their shoes, and read that, this is how I would feel.
I am not telling them how to react. I am saying how I would react.

Quick Reply: A petition for Bill the Moderator and John D