Notices

Put it back!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 05:30 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Not a damn bit. Did you ever learn to proof read?
Nope, just typed it as it flows from my brain. since I can't edit my posts... it might come out with grammar and spelling mistakes but do I give a ****? No.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I'm glad you didn't take offense, Frank. If I see you at an event, be sure and say hello (in the PADDOCK, lol).

One should always be mindful when coming up to a blind turn like the corkscrew, though. You don't know what's on the other side. I've heard of accidents happening because folks didn't see a spinning car, etc., in time to stop. We aren't like NASCAR where we have hired spotters, so we need to be careful with blinds, especially the corkscrew where anything can happen. I almost teeboned someone there in a race because he spun and forgot to put the clutch in. He was LITERALLY parked there and I had to run off a little to the left to avoid him. THAT was close! The good thing is, nobody got hurt.

BW

BW
Old 03-05-2007, 05:43 PM
2bridges
Drifting

wonderful - perhaps martial arts training will teach you the discipline, respect, humility, restraint that you apparently have not yet attained. Seriously, I wish the best for you in this regard.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:06 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
I'm glad you didn't take offense, Frank. If I see you at an event, be sure and say hello (in the PADDOCK, lol).

One should always be mindful when coming up to a blind turn like the corkscrew, though. You don't know what's on the other side. I've heard of accidents happening because folks didn't see a spinning car, etc., in time to stop. We aren't like NASCAR where we have hired spotters, so we need to be careful with blinds, especially the corkscrew where anything can happen. I almost teeboned someone there in a race because he spun and forgot to put the clutch in. He was LITERALLY parked there and I had to run off a little to the left to avoid him. THAT was close! The good thing is, nobody got hurt.

BW

BW
Blind corners are what the corner workers are for. But for beginners group they might be too busy learning to see the corner workers...
Old 03-05-2007, 06:11 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 2bridges
wonderful - perhaps martial arts training will teach you the discipline, respect, humility, restraint that you apparently have not yet attained. Seriously, I wish the best for you in this regard.
I train in Bikram Yoga, and I meditate with Vippasana too. I have quite a bit of discipline when it comes to my training, I do show respect (to those that deserves it), humility (that is debatable. i was very humble before, but now i'm very vocal and i speak up... but i have big dreams and big aspirations, so i guess i don't have too much of this), restraint (when it comes to the internet, i have no restraint. i let it looose. in case y'all can't tell).

Being nice only gets you so far. I believe in peace through superior fire power. :-)
Old 03-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,417 Likes on 758 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Hahha, sure no problemo. What ever suits your. Out of my SIX years of instructing, I've never had any student damaging their car ever. I've hardly ever had a student spin their car neither. The only guy that spin more than once was this rich guy from LA. He had a 600+ full race 911 TT done up by Vision Motorsports. He got more money than brains... just wouldn't listen
at all. We were @ Streets of Willows and he just kept on spinning and spinning... lol. Since it was one of those $$$ days I just had to put up with it. Hey it's his money, his car... I just take the money and make him happy.
Keep in mind that what happen between me and Colm was quite some time ago in 2003. Since we were letting all of our feelings out, I spoke up finally.

Some students DO SUCK when they don't listen or don't want to communicate... Colm is a great guy, too nice @ track. That's actually what the problem was. And he never let his feelings known. He should've just expressed himself more...

Anyways.... like I said, after six years instructing @ DE, over 152 days, and well over 200 students... it doens't do much for me anymore. So it goes both ways... I'll instruct for ppl that appreciates me. No hard feelings here Bonni. See ya around.

You have to be the dumbest person on earth.

And you still drive like ****.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

That particular turn at Laguna Seca doesn't have the flagger very well placed, in my opinion. The flagger should be in view of my line, not off to my left as I'm ready to make a right hand, off-camber sweeper. At Sears Point, you can see the flagger straight ahead of you, for instance, approaching the carousel (turn six). Laguna needs to work on that little issue, imho.

BW
Old 03-05-2007, 06:21 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I train in Bikram Yoga, and I meditate with Vippasana too. I have quite a bit of discipline when it comes to my training, I do show respect (to those that deserves it), humility (that is debatable. i was very humble before, but now i'm very vocal and i speak up... but i have big dreams and big aspirations, so i guess i don't have too much of this), restraint (when it comes to the internet, i have no restraint. i let it looose. in case y'all can't tell).

Being nice only gets you so far. I believe in peace through superior fire power. :-)
It seems obvious to me that you are the last person who knows what you believe.

searching for belief
like a truffle hunting pig
with a stuffy nose
Attached Images  
Old 03-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Hey now, Todd! That piggy is kinda cute. I wonder if it would render good bacon?

BW
Old 03-05-2007, 06:28 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Hey now, Todd! That piggy is kinda cute. I wonder if it would render good bacon?

BW
Unless it can get its head cleared and straight enough to get to the business of truffle hunting, I don't see why not . . .

Said in the voice of Homer Simpson: "mmmmmmmm bacon"
Old 03-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

You just made me think of the episode when Homer visited the beer factory .. ."Mmmm .. . Duuuuff beeeeer." Might taste good with bacon! I dunno, though, anything that eats fungus (truffles) can't be all that tasty.

BW
Old 03-05-2007, 06:43 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

You just made me think of the episode when Homer visited the beer factory .. ."Mmmm .. . Duuuuff beeeeer." Might taste good with bacon! I dunno, though, anything that eats fungus (truffles) can't be all that tasty.

BW
I am so monitoring my reply now it isn't funny!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:51 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by TD in DC
It seems obvious to me that you are the last person who knows what you believe.

searching for belief
like a truffle hunting pig
with a stuffy nose
You may call me Hamton the pig. One of my favorite cartoon characters from Tiny Toon's Adventures (Warner Brothers)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamton_J._Pig
Old 03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,417 Likes on 758 Posts

Old 03-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghettoracer
I just take the money and make him happy.
Now that sounds like our boy is finally being truthful!

Quick Reply: Put it back!