Notices

Put it back!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 10:24 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
Can we get a mod to edit the post and all subsequent ones that have quoted it.
Colm has nothing to be ashamed of with that post, only Frank. I instructed with Tracquest during that time. Colm was never a danger on the track. He was new, he was in a very powerful car that could get you in trouble in the beat of a heart. It is and was his choice as to how hard he wanted to push and when.

I probably did hundreds of laps in the right seat when he was out there and I never saw anything remotely dangerous from him.

GR's post, however, is the single most telling thing about his real attitude as an instructor and should make it clear why he has been kicked out of so many groups over the years. Deleting his post, and quotes of it, without a strong and clear apology from him, makes Frank the defacto censor and moderator of this board.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Agree wiht Mark. Colm is not the ogre here. In fact, Frank's post actually suggest that Colm was pretty quick & that made Frank insecure because a newbie was close to bettering him.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:26 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, Colm has nothing to be ashamed about. Hell, it is almost a badge of honor to be insulted by GR.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Nathan Muir
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GR has to be uncircumcised.
. There is no end to that *****!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:46 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Yeah, Colm has nothing to be ashamed about. Hell, it is almost a badge of honor to be insulted by GR.
Ghettoracer has also said that I am slow so Colm should not feel lonely.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Guys, here is a serious suggestion. Frankie Baby's unseemly comments about Colm have me REALLY pissed off.

As such, I propose that we literally ignore the little orange-haired ****bird totally. No matter what he posts, no matter what he says, IGNORE HIM.

He will go into vapor lock & eventually leave.

He no longer deserves to even be beaten to a pulp every day here.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:48 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Now the more that I think about it, we need proof of GR's infamy.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:49 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Guys, here is a serious suggestion. Frankie Baby's unseemly comments about Colm have me REALLY pissed off.

As such, I propose that we literally ignore the little orange-haired ****bird totally. No matter what he posts, no matter what he says, IGNORE HIM.

BAN stick
Old 02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Geo
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FWIW, I took Frankie's post about Colm and I've taken ALL of his posts.... Pure BS.

Ask yourself the question who you would be more likely to let drive (or drove as the case may be) your car? The answer is an easy one.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Benton
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Have you gone to any other track event since that one weekend Colm?

If you want my honest opinion... this might sting a little bit. You were so slow on track that day you were almost dangerous... you were going down the cork screw at like 15 miles an hour. When I rode with you, I was watching the mirrors for you. I saw 4-5 cars behind you that came up really fast. They nearly rear ended you. Granted, it they had hit you, it would've been their fault... but still... there is a point where one can go too slow and become dangerous to themselve and to others.

There was no need to beat around the bush. It's YOUR car. You can let anybody, or NOT let anybody drive it. Just learn to say no thanks. It's not a big deal. Believe it or not, Todd (well, I shouldn't speak for him...) and I had our intentions to help speed up your learning curve. If you don't believe me, oh well. Sure I always love to get some time in cool cars, but that's just icing on the cake.

I don't think you went for rides in anybody else's car that day.... riding with others is a great way to learn.

Well, I should get off the air now... just waiting to dyno tune my car at the shop.
I can't believe you just posted that! You have no class whatsoever. If ANYONE I was not extremely familiar with, including you, came up to me and asked to drive my car on the track to show me how it's done, he would get a big HELL NO and possibly a kick in the nuts (or the fleshy sack where his nuts should be) if he kept nagging me. Your lack of class is amazing.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Geo
Race Director

Ghettoricer simply needs to be shown the Rennlist door. While being mildly entertaining as some morons can be, he's largely disruptive and simply trolls here. Trolls need to be shown the door.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ignoring trolls always works, in the long run. In theory.

In reality, the entire group never manages to restrain themselves from feeding the trolls. It would be nice, though, if we could manage to accomplish such a thing - I think it'd be a first for the Interweb.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Old 02-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Ignoring trolls always works, in the long run. In theory.

In reality, the entire group never manages to restrain themselves from feeding the trolls. It would be nice, though, if we could manage to accomplish such a thing - I think it'd be a first for the Interweb.
I'm down with that. Do not feed the trolls!
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:58 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Well, the dirty little secret is that the trolls can be pretty funny so long as you don't take this interweb business too seriously.

Quick Reply: Put it back!