Sponsored by: APR

My SB GT4 For Sale in South FL

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My SB GT4 For Sale in South FL

Hey guys, just a heads up if anyone is still trying to snag a GT4 mine is available down at Champion. I traded it in on a 2010 GT3, don't have any stake in it now.

If you have any questions about it, I'm happy to answer. If somebody here buys it, I have some of the original documents and receipts for you as well.

I drove it from PEC in Atlanta (PEC delivery) straight to the best PPF installer in GA with painters tape on it and had it fully (bumper to bumper) wrapped with Suntek/Xpel. A really nice $5000 bonus that I lost my *** on but hope one of you guys can take advantage of.

Only 1 track day. Totally stock. It was aligned by Gran Turismo East in Chamblee, GA who does some alignments for the PCNA press fleet. Soft front, medium rear. Zero understeer. A little loose if you like that.

Buckets, carbon/leather interior, PCCBs. No other BS. 3k miles

Talk to Brian Wagner as he worked with me when I traded it in and is a colleague of mine. Very easy to communicate with (texts and calls). 404-247-8365

Name:  945ADE2B-7640-46C4-A69D-65570391C77D_zpsv7mtzojj.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  118.0 KB
Old 02-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Shockwave
Three Wheelin'

Received 99 Likes on 36 Posts

Great spec!!

Hopefully it goes to a good owner.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:29 PM
masti99
Burning Brakes

Received 106 Likes on 87 Posts

Very nice, what was the MSRP?
Old 02-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Gtsilvergt4
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Interesting, Champion has 5 GT 4's for sale.
This one is least expensive at 115.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:00 PM
pinmaniac
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wish I had known about the history before I bought mine at the Collection last week.

Last edited by pinmaniac; 02-11-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:10 PM
PNWDude
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was actually looking at it yesterday. If you don't mind, can you share the #s over PM for negotiation purposes??
Old 02-13-2017, 12:16 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by PNWDude
I was actually looking at it yesterday. If you don't mind, can you share the #s over PM for negotiation purposes??
I can't seem to be able to PM you. MSRP was right under $102k, $5k for the full wrap. About $250 for the alignment and Ti shims. Add in 7% GA sales tax and you can see about what I had invested in the car.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:55 PM
bhk1004
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Accel Junky
I can't seem to be able to PM you. MSRP was right under $102k, $5k for the full wrap. About $250 for the alignment and Ti shims. Add in 7% GA sales tax and you can see about what I had invested in the car.
think he meant what they took the car in for not what you have in the car.

how's the gt3?
Old 02-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by bhk1004
think he meant what they took the car in for not what you have in the car.

how's the gt3?
Let's put it this way...I should've took a harder line on my trade value now that I've seen the pricing. That being said, assuming MSRP or slightly above MSRP is typical for a dealer plus the $5000 full wrap (which should have some if not strong value to many buyers) I'd say it's not terribly far off. I'm sure they will work with folks as I was able to get a decent discount off my GT3.

Love the GT3! I don't think it is going to brake like the GT4 with PCCBs on track, and I'm not sure how the handling is yet but the powerplant is everything I really wanted the GT4 to have. I would've never let go of the GT4 if it had this engine with the RS r&p and 4.0L flywheel.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:23 PM
PNWDude
Intermediate

I tried to look for a send PM option, but i think I need more posts to enable that option?? no idea...

Did you trade it in or is it on consignment?

I figured 107 was about what you in it for. I was wondering how much they gave you for it when you traded it in, if you don't mind sharing.

If it is on consignment, then good luck with sale.

FYI, My goal isn't to try to low ball people so to speak. The way I look at it, they listed it now for 115, a little bit over what you paid and 13 over original MSRP. IMHO, that's way over actual market. Your tax paid and PPF means little to actual value; tax is zero and maybe couple grands for the PPF at best. There maybe a couple 'first adopter' paid 13k over when the model first came out, but 13k over now is just stupid...

Honestly, I am not against dealer making a profit; after all, we do need dealers to be around. But if they are asking that much over, I would rather deal with someone else....
Old 02-13-2017, 01:30 PM
bhk1004
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tried to look for a send PM option, but i think I need more posts to enable that option?? no idea...

I figured 107 was about what you in it for. I was wondering how much they gave you for it when you traded it in, if you don't mind sharing.

FYI, My goal isn't to try to low ball people so to speak. The way I look at it, they listed it now for 115, a little bit over what you paid and 13 over original MSRP. IMHO, that's way over actual market. Your tax paid and PPF means little to actual value; tax is zero and maybe couple grands for the PPF at best. There maybe a couple 'first adopter' paid 13k over when the model first came out, but 13k over now is just stupid...

Honestly, I am not against dealer making a profit; after all, we do need dealers to be around. But if they are asking that much over, I would rather deal with someone else....
haven't been checking the gt4 market recently, but if the pricing is as stupid as you are saying then 1 of 2 things. You should have tons of other options to buy that are priced properly, or they will be or are open to heavy negotiating. I am assuming with you being here messaging the market isn't as good as you are saying, so I guess next option is to call them and see what they say on pricing?
Old 02-13-2017, 01:46 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

I traded it in. There are a few there that are on consignment as I recall. My guess is those will be harder to negotiate on depending on what those owners have in mind.

Honestly, I told myself I wouldn't look at the price after I traded it in. Just didn't want to know.

Just shared it here in case anyone wanted the car and if someone here buys I can share the receipts and whatnot.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:44 PM
PNWDude
Intermediate

@bhk1004 I passed on several cars already. I am picky with what i want. I think i am stuck with the sapphire blue for now. Passed on white, red, yellow, all at reasonable prices. I will probably hit him up later today or probably tomorrow (due to time zone).

@Accel_Junky Thank you. If I work out something with them I will hit you up. Thanks!
Old 02-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

I have a sneaky suspicion there may be more GT4s available after the early March announcement of the 991.2 GT3.- although the new iteration will not be available to late 2017 there may be some looking to unload early if the market is beneficial
Old 02-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
I have a sneaky suspicion there may be more GT4s available after the early March announcement of the 991.2 GT3.- although the new iteration will not be available to late 2017 there may be some looking to unload early if the market is beneficial
I've been saying that. I think there is a portion of GT4 buyers that either dodged the 991.1 or missed the manual on their own 991.1 and picked a GT4 up in the meantime. Thing is, there is a pretty big floor under the GT4 so I can't see them falling too much.

Quick Reply: My SB GT4 For Sale in South FL