Notices
GT4/Spyder Discussions about the 981 GT4/Spyder
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

November Sunset Drive (Agate Grey GT4 Photos)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Gilou Panizzi
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by white2abbit
Thanks for the wing comments guys, and all the kind words about the colour/photos
Did U wrap your car by the way? I haven't done it on mine yet and this color is very fragile when hurted by little rocks ont he road. I had a few miles run with some friends last week and as a result, if you don't open the road and follow another car, risk of tiny rock damages . Ok this was real hard street attack .

On Agate grey you immediately see white little marks ( 3 on my hood and 4/5 on each side skirt ).

I'm waiting for my touchup paint to be delivered.. Then WRAP!
Old 12-01-2016, 11:09 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,482 Likes on 641 Posts

Originally Posted by Gilou Panizzi
.....On Agate grey you immediately see white little marks ( 3 on my hood and 4/5 on each side skirt ).

I'm pretty sure paint should cure for at least 30 days before you wrap. Otherwise - when you remove wrap (in future) it could take off paint. You should check with your wrap installer, and maybe your dealer too.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:16 PM
richardbf
Rennlist Member

Received 274 Likes on 136 Posts

Mind me asking where these roads are? We are in Oakville a lot and I don't know the area well yet. Been playing around on google maps for a cool route in ON and put this together

Ontario Driving Route
Old 12-02-2016, 06:32 PM
white2abbit
Instructor

Received 100 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Gilou Panizzi
Did U wrap your car by the way? I haven't done it on mine yet and this color is very fragile when hurted by little rocks ont he road. I had a few miles run with some friends last week and as a result, if you don't open the road and follow another car, risk of tiny rock damages . Ok this was real hard street attack .

On Agate grey you immediately see white little marks ( 3 on my hood and 4/5 on each side skirt ).

Yup – I did the whole front end/hood/mirrors. Not the entire car though.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:33 PM
white2abbit
Instructor

Received 100 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by richardbf
Mind me asking where these roads are? We are in Oakville a lot and I don't know the area well yet. Been playing around on google maps for a cool route in ON and put this together

Ontario Driving Route
It was around Forks Of The Credit, and then cruised a bit North East from there, to around Angus, Ontario

Quick Reply: November Sunset Drive (Agate Grey GT4 Photos)