Sponsored by: APR

It begins: Another GT4 euro delivery

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Dr. Ferdinand
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by loungin
Your ED was our inspiration lol. My wife and I read each of your entries with great anticipation.

We just posted a midway update with lots of photos at the European Delivery forum
https://rennlist.com/forums/european...l#post13309371

I was just thinking, the 981 GT4 may be one of the most perfect looking cars ever. The design has so much personality. Also probably the most perfect driver's car on the market today. It's very comfortable and drivable with all the right gauges and manual modes.

Just a bit low if you need to do a lot of city parking or pass through automated toll gates.

Electric GT steering feels good. Different from hydraulic steering but maybe not worse. I haven't taken it to the limit though.
Sweet - I just subscribed to your thread, thanks for sharing!
Old 05-24-2016, 02:41 AM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,314 Likes on 611 Posts

Originally Posted by otisdog
No...Porsche has limited GT's to black interiors since the GT cars have been around, I think. Plus the window on ordering any GT4 is rapidly closing.
Generally correct, and I think totally correct since the 997 era.

There were a small number of 996-based GT cars with Natural Brown Leather interiors. I've seen at least one white/brown 996 GT3.

To the OP: Congrats!!
Old 05-24-2016, 07:46 AM
Qu4ttro
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stout
Generally correct, and I think totally correct since the 997 era.

There were a small number of 996-based GT cars with Natural Brown Leather interiors. I've seen at least one white/brown 996 GT3.

To the OP: Congrats!!
Ah I see... Is it because Porsche associate black interior with sportiness/race car? A natural brown leathered GT4 would be awesome! I did see a white/brown 996 GT3 in this forum and it was a beauty.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:13 AM
otisdog
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Qu4ttro
A natural brown leathered GT4 would be awesome!
Yes, it would. A natural brown anything in any current model would be, too. A shame that natural brown has disappeared from their interior palette.
Whoops, sorry for the thread drift, OP, hope you're having a great time...sure looks like you are.

Quick Reply: It begins: Another GT4 euro delivery