Sponsored by: APR

v332

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bemmett
I was antsy and emailed my dealer today and he indicated that the boat I'm actually left today (8/8), not yesterday as originally scheduled. The vessel name wasn't in the database yet, so I'm going to be reaching out early next week to get an update.

I did check marinetraffic.com and saw a few cargo/car carriers did leave today (Schelde Highway, EMS Highway, Morning Mercator, Garnet Leader).

I was way more patient waiting for my Cayman S two years ago. Not knowing this time is starting to drive me crazy...
Interesting - I'll call my dealer on Monday and confirm as well. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Dover Highway has unloaded and left the port. Mercury Ace is south of the port by a little less than a 100km but has not docked yet.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:16 PM
bemmett
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Interesting - I'll call my dealer on Monday and confirm as well. Thanks for the heads-up.
I haven't heard yet from my dealer, but by process of elimination based on looking at location activity over the past few days, I'd have to guess that if my car actually left on 8/8, then it's likely on Morning Mercator or Garnet Leader.

Both Schelde and EMS Highway vessels seem to just go back and forth between England and Germany. Morning Mercator went to Antwerp and is now headed for the Panama Canal. Garnet Leader is headed towards Halifax. My money is on the Mercator, but will update once I know more.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Sales manager emailed me a status and it shows 8/11 entry to port. Mercury Ace is in port now. So maybe it was on that ship but I'm thinking more likely the Porsche tracking system is delayed and it probably came as I originally expected on Saturday via Dover Highway. No monroney or PDI reported yet.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:40 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 634 Likes on 418 Posts

My GT3 is on the Dover Highway, looks like it has been running two days ahead of schedule. You guys are lucky, I have to wait a while till it gets to Houston.

Quick Reply: v332