orclean1
Burning Brakes

Default Name Tag

Ray CWM from LI
Old 12-13-2015 | 08:08 PM
JohanS430
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jenner
FUN! Great turn out, great weather, great roads, great event master,...what else can I say except thank you to Pete and when is the next one!

Pleasure meeting all of you, we nee someone to post up Rennlist names with real life names to make sense of who's who. Mines easy...
Can't say it much better than this. Thanks again to Pete. Also nice to meet everyone today. The handle/real life name tags may become necessary as the group grows in the spring.. Jenner, Pete, Art and I are exempt.
Old 12-13-2015 | 09:16 PM
mmuller
Rennlist Member

I guess it was some of you guys I found on 218 by 9w. I was driving the yellow RS. Nice looking cars.
Old 12-13-2015 | 09:29 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

I had a great time! Thanks everyone.
Old 12-13-2015 | 09:52 PM
PistolPete
Drifting

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman
Looking forward to seeing more pics Pete, thank you for taking pictures!
Originally Posted by orclean1
PP great meet and you drive as well as you shoot,
Originally Posted by JohanS430
Can't say it much better than this. Thanks again to Pete. Also nice to meet everyone today. The handle/real life name tags may become necessary as the group grows in the spring.. Jenner, Pete, Art and I are exempt.
Originally Posted by neanicu
Thanks all!

You ready for some photos? The rolling shots need work but I think the only way I'll get those consistently right will be from the passenger seat. Now how do I clone myself? LOL

I'm going to start a new thread so others can take a look but meanwhile, here are two photos just for us!

LND_2880 by Peter Moy, on Flickr

LND_2881 by Peter Moy, on Flickr
Old 12-13-2015 | 10:28 PM
sonorous
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mmuller
I guess it was some of you guys I found on 218 by 9w. I was driving the yellow RS. Nice looking cars.
I saw you getting off 9W. Awesome color choice with yellow on the RS!
Old 12-13-2015 | 10:45 PM
jakay11
Instructor

I think I saw you again on 218 on way back through the park and home.
-jason in one of the white gt4s.
Old 12-13-2015 | 10:57 PM
PistolPete
Drifting

I didn't see a damn thing on 218 except for the rock wall!!!

Oh yeah, Jenner if you're reading this, I never had the sport exhaust on FOR THE ENTIRE DRIVE.

Oops, that's why my car was so quiet...
Old 12-13-2015 | 10:58 PM
PistolPete
Drifting

Originally Posted by neanicu
I just realized I don't have a photo of your car from today! Ehh, I guess since this is your second drive with us, you're old news... LOL
Old 12-13-2015 | 11:12 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by PistolPete
I just realized I don't have a photo of your car from today! Ehh, I guess since this is your second drive with us, you're old news... LOL
It's ok Pete,she doesn't pose well,she drives great though!
Old 12-14-2015 | 10:43 AM
Jenner
Burning Brakes

That was Alex and I! Nice RS! Post up pics/info please! Are you "stickerless" or did I just not notice them in time?

You ready for some photos? The rolling shots need work but I think the only way I'll get those consistently right will be from the passenger seat. Now how do I clone myself? LOL
What if you plan a route that does a circle back to meeting spot/lot? Could have you ride shotgun with someone for a "lap" then grab your GT4 and do the route again or head off to the next spot.

Oh yeah, Jenner if you're reading this, I never had the sport exhaust on FOR THE ENTIRE DRIVE.
Oops, that's why my car was so quiet...
You denied me the aural pleasure! Makes sense now...next time I will high beam you until I can hear it!
Old 12-14-2015 | 02:28 PM
mmuller
Rennlist Member

That was Alex and I! Nice RS! Post up pics/info please! Are you "stickerless" or did I just not notice them in time?
Thanks. One of less than 5 Speed Yellow RS's in the world. Came from the factory stickerless, which I think only 2 or 3 of them where that way.

Old 12-14-2015 | 05:29 PM
MrNurse
Pro

I'm surprised there wasn't any yellow GT4's this weekend as that's the color I always see when I spend hours watching GT4 videos online haha. I figured most GT4's would be white and a good amount of yellow ones.

The La Ferrari took him away from the shop for a week(that's the owners detail area which is off of a hockey rink sized main garage with a fleet of exotica stored inside).
SEMA took him away for another week, so that leaves 3 weeks and he had other clients that were already booked/mid install that he squeezed me in around so I can't complain.

Automobilia did paint correction and prep followed by covering all the painted surfaces with XPEL Ultimate. Then they went over the film with a coating of Ceramic Pro Light.
They also did custom work paint protection to the insides of the air intakes and the illuminated carbon fiber door sills. He did Ceramic Pro 9H on the headlights before installing the headlight film (to protect from de-lamination of the UV coating) as well as Ceramic Pro Wheel and Caliper.

I still have to go back to get my windshield film installed, going with a new 2 layer product from Bray Group rather than ClearPlex. Hope I can keep the windshield virgin until then...
Oh wow. Sounds like they're veryyyy busy. I'll have to start looking for a place in a few months.

Thanks. One of less than 5 Speed Yellow RS's in the world. Came from the factory stickerless, which I think only 2 or 3 of them where that way.

Ahhhh very nice! I've definitely seen your car before. I believe I saw it about 1-2 years ago at one of the Cars & Croissants in Catham, NJ.
Old 12-14-2015 | 08:04 PM
Verinnal
Racer

Just got mine today. White, red stitching, carbon fiber trim, steel, chrono. Now to figure out if I keep this or the turbo s.
Old 12-15-2015 | 09:27 AM
PistolPete
Drifting

Congrats on the new car!

I hope your off today and driving it. I can't believe how nice it is out!

Quick Reply: NY/NJ/CT Tri-State GT4 owners, check in here