Sponsored by: Silver Rocket

PCA Detailed GTD rules

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2023, 11:58 AM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 186 Likes on 120 Posts
Default PCA Detailed GTD rules

Forgive my poor google skills, but when trying to find the more thorough GTD rules (that are referenced in the overall PCA racing rule book, but not then on website) - I am coming up with nothing

Trying to work out what spec 981 is maxxed out to the rules - i.e. what to buy if I want to race in GTD1 and what mods / tweaks that came from the other series ported over

Thanks
Old 09-19-2023, 07:52 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 833 Likes on 418 Posts

Short version, you can run any 981 Clubsport variant in PCA D1 (regular, MR, MR Evo) you just have to weigh 3100lbs with driver. The options you definitely need are the adjustable KW shocks, the dual master cup brakes and the 100L tank (for enduros). All the other changes in the MR and MR Evo have only minor performance impact and/or are convince items.

I am going to be selling by MR Evo (11k miles on the chassis). I just need to clean and put up the ad. i will also have a ton of brand new spares available (eg MR carbon front/rear bumper, MR carbon hood, set of factory side skirts, zero hour factory crate engine, zero hour factory crate trans, and many, many more).

The following users liked this post:
Tripp993 (09-24-2023)
Old 09-19-2023, 09:48 PM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 186 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by 38D
Short version, you can run any 981 Clubsport variant in PCA D1 (regular, MR, MR Evo) you just have to weigh 3100lbs with driver. The options you definitely need are the adjustable KW shocks, the dual master cup brakes and the 100L tank (for enduros). All the other changes in the MR and MR Evo have only minor performance impact and/or are convince items.

I am going to be selling by MR Evo (11k miles on the chassis). I just need to clean and put up the ad. i will also have a ton of brand new spares available (eg MR carbon front/rear bumper, MR carbon hood, set of factory side skirts, zero hour factory crate engine, zero hour factory crate trans, and many, many more).

sexy - I may be interested - don’t want the carbon stuff thou - too expensive to replace
Old 09-20-2023, 12:05 AM
Gkrieger
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 38D

May be interested, can’t PM you. Send me a message if you are able.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:28 AM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 833 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by Gkrieger
May be interested, can’t PM you. Send me a message if you are able.
I think your profile is somehow not setup to do PMs. You can email me at cmazzola _AT_ mac __.__ com

Quick Reply: PCA Detailed GTD rules