Notices

Is there demand for a better center lock hub?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 06:46 PM
HONR
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there demand for a better center lock hub?

Hi group. This is my first post as a new member and so I am not familiar with any prior conversations regarding this topic.

I have begun designing and manufacturing center lock hubs for racing and adapters for street use. I'll be unveiling my racing components at SEMA next month on the Yost Autosport E92 M3.

As I was doing research in the development of my products I noticed that A LOT of owners of Porsche cars equipped with center lock hubs were not happy with them. Many were replacing their center lock hubs with 5-lug hubs.

I was wondering if there would be any interest in a better center lock hub that would work with the existing factory wheels. - Or aftermarket wheels made to fit the factory center lock hubs.

I've attached a few pictures of my prototypes. Only thing not pictured anywhere is the custom wheel nut socket that I designed to go with the systems.

Is anyone interested in replacing factory center locks with more usable and durable center locks and what price would you be willing to pay for such a solution?

Thanks for your input!
Attached Images    
Old 10-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Jrobe
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an old post.
Interested in talking to you about some adapters

Quick Reply: Is there demand for a better center lock hub?