Notices

Porsches Websites

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 07:36 PM
porscheguy02
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Porsches Websites

I'm doing research on Porsche Websites and wanted to know what you think the key features to a Porsche website are? Should there be a discussion board, Porsche history, image gallery and so on. Any input in greatly appreciated.

-Gabe-
Old 03-11-2003, 08:29 PM
DonW-Cape Cod
R.I.P.
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

I don't understand your question. You're on the best Porsche website in the world right now! It has everything you could possibly need!
Old 03-11-2003, 09:19 PM
A930Rocket
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Earth to Gabe.

You have arrived at your destination. Please disembark and look around the site here.

Over
Old 03-12-2003, 01:57 AM
porscheguy02
2nd Gear

I've been exploring this site and it is awesome! What feature do you personally like about it?
Old 03-12-2003, 09:49 AM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by porscheguy02:
<strong>I've been exploring this site and it is awesome! What feature do you personally like about it?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">The PEOPLE. The ones who run it and the ones who hang out here.
Old 03-20-2003, 11:43 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by porscheguy02:
<strong>I've been exploring this site and it is awesome!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Thanks...

<strong>What feature do you personally like about it?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Ummm - that it actually works??? In other words - you can see this reply - eh????

Also - let's see - someone mentioned the folks on this site.. Yep - a big "10-4" there too... The Forums take about 2,000,000 page views a day... Oh - then there are the folks on the e-mail lists. Ummm- there are 82,000+ folks there that send about 13,000,000 (yep - that's "million") e-mails a day from Porsche, Audi, BMW and specialized lists (PCA, SMCC, etc..)....

I dunno - maybe it's cause I used duct tape to hold all this together - but it seems to work....

What planet did you arrive from???

Earth sends their greetings..
Old 03-20-2003, 11:49 PM
por550dean
Advanced

I've only been a Rennlist member for two days and this is by far the greatest place in the universe for porsche enthusiasts. The people on this site offer so much knowledge and experience. I've definately found what I've been searching for and have made a new "home" here on Rennlist.
Old 03-21-2003, 12:06 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by por550dean:
<strong>....and this is by far the greatest place in the universe for porsche enthusiasts. ....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">So they say..

Seriously - Welcome to Rennlist..!!! I hope you enjoy the experience here... Also - I took a look at your profile - great pic..!!!

Best to you!

Quick Reply: Porsches Websites