Notices

auto kennel,costa mesa,ca?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 08:26 PM
kriss
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto kennel,costa mesa,ca?

auto kennel is listed in the classifieds section of rennlist.com.has anyone had any dealing with them that they care to disclose? thanks.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:34 PM
flynduc
Intermediate

Default Autokennel- Paul

I bought a car from Paul at Autokennel couple months ago.
Paul, the owner is a great guy. He is very knowledgable about early 911s. The transaction was smooth and straight forward.
I feel that he's passionate about Porsches, and that truly reflects in his work. I highly recommend Autokennel.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:59 PM
jakfrost
Racer

Originally Posted by flynduc
I bought a car from Paul at Autokennel couple months ago.
Paul, the owner is a great guy. He is very knowledgable about early 911s. The transaction was smooth and straight forward.
I feel that he's passionate about Porsches, and that truly reflects in his work. I highly recommend Autokennel.
+++ I flew out from Eastern Canada to pick up my 993, sight unseen, based on gut instinct after a few phone conversations with Paul, he picked me up at my hotel at 0800 the next morning, we drove to his office/shop, and by 10:30 I was on the L.A. Freeway on ramp, for a 6 day drive home in my new P-Car. Love the car, and happy with the transaction. Good guy.

You can find my 'trip thread' somewhere here in the 993 forum, complete with day by day pictures!

Jim

Quick Reply: auto kennel,costa mesa,ca?