Notices

Formula One 2010 Season starting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 01:26 PM
toovo1985
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Formula One 2010 Season starting!!!

Looking foward for this f1 season...think its going to be one of the most competitive one of the last years with the fighting going until the last GP's.

think that Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull have the stronger f1's, can't really predict how the Mercedes will do...it had some ups and downs during the test season.

As for drivers, Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso I think are the main contenders for the Driver's Championship.

Athough the car doesn't seem to be at the front row of contenders, I am hoping for a good return by Michael Schumacher, maybe his experience will help him win a race...that would be really nice...Bernie would love it too!!!

PREDICTIONS???
Old 03-15-2010, 12:31 AM
little egg
1st Gear

Great race today. I think Vettel did a great job hanging in there with an engine problem at the end.
Looking forward to some scrapping between Alonso and Schumi in the coming races.

Predictions - I am torn between Alonso and Vettel.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:52 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 182 Likes on 129 Posts

hummmm....I thought the race was boring myself. The Indy race was much better.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:50 AM
TexasBlake
Advanced

Originally Posted by mdrums
hummmm....I thought the race was boring myself. The Indy race was much better.
I was excited at the start of the 2010 season. Then halfway through the race I thought "this is boring....."

Bahrain has never excited me, though.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:58 PM
studentdriver
4th Gear

Any thoughts after Australia and Malaysia?

The latter was fantastic, really nice performance by all teams. Is anybody going up for the Canadian Grand Prix?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:53 AM
toovo1985
Intermediate

In Australia I thought that what made the difference in the race was the weather... But in Malaysia I finally saw some competition...the fight between Massa and Button was awesome...great job by ALguersuari holding the Ferraris and the McLaren for some time. We saw very good driving in Sepang...and although I don't like him that much have to congratulate Hamilton...what a fab race...the man flew in the first laps.

Also worried about the reliability of the Ferraris...the thing is looking dark for them...they really must find a solution for those engines...they are breaking fast!!!

And finally Vettel...congrats to him too...he deserved the win since "Bore-rain"! Now his on his way to the title...

Very good races...hope it continues like that...
Old 05-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Ronin-951
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Been watching since they first started airing here-mid 90's, practice, qualy and race, totally unpredictable. 'Shock and Awe' every single one. Used to think I could drive, now watch and learn. Used to pick a fav driver/team, now they ALL are because its just the money. Hero's ALL!

Quick Reply: Formula One 2010 Season starting!!!