Notices

Who is Kimble and why do we care?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Control It
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is Kimble and why do we care?

In case any of you are not aware, there is a shadowy figure who goes by the name of Kimble wreaking havoc on 6speedonline. He has basically extorted the admins to allow him to 'sponsor' their site or he will bring it down. He has the ability to ping the site and create enough bandwidth demands, the servers cannot handle it.

Kimble is behind the so-called Ultimate Rally (ultimaterally.com), where he basically charges $30,000 to enter (you have to wait for him to 'approve' your application, yeah right), then send in a deposit.

I am creating this thread to warn others of Kimble and this rally as I don;t want to see anyone getting scammed.

Now of course the ultimate rally could be a real thing BUT the way he was bullied, threatened and behaved certainly indicates he is to be dealt with very carefully.

Do a search on Google for kimble and you will find plently of information on this cowardly bully.

Here are a just a couple of links to read about him:

http://www.iwr.co.uk/News/1128551

http://www.bizreport.com/news/2755

This guy is seriously bad news.

Beware!
Old 11-25-2004, 03:06 AM
Cole_21
2nd Gear

Yeah , bye bye 6speedonline.com
Old 11-25-2004, 09:47 AM
grumbler
2nd Gear

I agree--6speed either needs to protect itself or it's all over for them. Hell, they are deleting any thread referencing Kim Schmitz apparently as soon as they see it. Kind of puts the lie to the word "forum."
Old 11-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Control It
Instructor

I am not worried. Hang in there and in the near future all will be back to normal....RIght now, they have to do what they have to do....
Old 11-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Kesepton
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

... That guy ran gumball. If anyone has seen it, he constantly takes his eyes of the streets (while driving 150mph) to look at the camera and make speaches and the such. Sorry to hear about 6speedonline, never been there but, i hope i will be able to in the future.
Old 11-25-2004, 09:50 PM
houldsworth1
Racer

What are the symptoms? I only ask because I have been using a web site called Spyderchat.com (for Toyota Spyders) for a long time. Now here I am mid-way through selling my snow tires through there and the site has vanished!
Old 11-30-2004, 08:40 PM
Control It
Instructor

WHen Kimble strikes, he brings down the site...He of course denies involvement but there is hard evidence proving he is the culprit..

I can't imagine anyone being foolish enough to entrust him with a deposit for the Ultimate Rally he is pushing...

Quick Reply: Who is Kimble and why do we care?