Looking to hire people @ TELUS in Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 04:21 AM
fc-racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking to hire people @ TELUS in Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Hello all,

I am looking to hire more people for my team at TELUS. I apologize if this posting is inappropriate, but since I am a longtime Rennlister and have met many good people through here, I thought I'd give my fellow Rennlisters a heads up.

I need to hire at least four and potentially a dozen more.

Please apply online at www.telus.com/careers
The posting is Business Analyst - BUS00391

Please do not email me directly for more information; if you have good business and a technical background, overlayed by a desire to be in a leadership position in the future, you will fit this role well.

The most important areas for me are, in order, Leadership first and Technical/Business second.

The pay rate will be $40k + 20% bonus. You will only stay in this team for 6-18 months, after which time, if you demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate, I will move you into a frontline leadership position at TELUS which pays significantly more. This team knocks off ~5 years from your climb up the corporate ladder from entry level to front line leadership.

You're not coming to my team for the money, you are coming for the experience you get. You get to do projects from end to end and the entire company is your playground. There are almost no rules and no restrictions. This is the most fun team I have ever lead at TELUS.

Please apply quickly as I am doing interviews right now. There are a few Rennlisters working for me now, they can chime in and provide more info if they like. Thanks!

Farzaan

Quick Reply: Looking to hire people @ TELUS in Vancouver, B.C. Canada