For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 96 993 Turbo Black/Black

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Mike J
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 71 Likes on 58 Posts

I think given it's in Toronto, and the weather is really crappy now, it's not unexpected that there not be much Canadian interest, and there is the importation into the US hurdles as well. Looks like a great car, and I am sure once we get into Spring it will disappear quick!

Best of luck Dan!

Cheers,

Mike
Old 01-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 540 Likes on 407 Posts

the car is all original paint and excellent mechanically(no leaks or burn oil, clean engine, great compression). The paint on the hood was damaged by bird crap (size of a quarter), as well as the front has some stone chips, so I am planning to do a front respray and market the car properly in the spring. I have not previously put much effort to selling it (guess subconsciously didn't want to sell). If anyone wants to make a deal before spring and respray, it will refelect in the price, feel free to pm me.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM
LITTLE TANKER
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GLWS Pal, it'll go.......... thats for sure! Funny...............watching someone else selling their 993TT scares me for a second, makes me flirt with the thought if i was selling mine. I couldn't imagine doing that! LOL!!!!!! As you most definitely know, they are truly spiecial. All the best of luck to you! I don't think you'll really need it.... Be patient.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Speedyellow993
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good Luck Danny...

You guys should hear this car.... It's pure Aircooled music ;-)
Old 04-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

well a few people have contacted me about my car so I figured I would bring this thread up to speed. The car has just sat in my garage this winter and the spring has been bad weather. I had planned to take the car to the paint shop by now but I had someone say they wanted to buy the car at an agreed upon price. long story short after I waited, they backed out. so now I plan to do a front respray including the hood and fenders and the car will be pristine again. In the meantime if someone wants to buy the car before paint in the next week or two I could sell it with the stock rims for $65k US. This car was previously a US car and is located in Toronto. The car is all original paint and can be verified by my alchemeter paint meter. It is a great car but time to move on
Old 04-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Sunday bump
thought I would add that the guy who backed out didn't even see the car just decided he wanted a 997 GT2 instead.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 96 993 Turbo Black/Black