For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: RC Multicopters for photographers DJI NAZA's

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012 | 11:24 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default RC Multicopters for photographers DJI NAZA's

Hey guys, I have some brand new in the box multicopter RC UAVs that are super stable and easy to fly. These were to be trainers for guys overseas but we went a different direction. So now I have a couple RC UAVs left over from that program.
They are super stable VERY easy to fly, even for first time RC pilots and support a STABILIZED Camera platform. There is an extra go pro camera mount that goes with it for $160 but I would have to order those.
These are know as DJI innovations NAZAs. Right now they are the rage in the multicopter world. I do pay pal for $460 plus shipping and this thing is so much better than quads getting $700-900. This is ARF, only needs a battery, your RC transmitter and Receiver. I will provide technical support to get you in the air. If you dont have a radio or Rx I can provide direction in that area too. These are NEARLY UNBREAKABLE!!!!!! The only thing that can really break is the plastic props. This is an easy way to get into the sky and not worry about crashing.

If you need aerial photography better than that, DJI (http://www.dji-hobby.com/flame/index_en.html) offers navigation systems that are very sophisticated and are meant really for professional photographers etc. If you want to go more serious I can help with that also.
But Right now I have these Extra DJI NAZAs that I want to share with you all.

Email me at paulgt3@gmail.com

http://www.dji-hobby.com/flame/index_en.html
Old 01-21-2012 | 12:56 AM
Darkstar1
Rennlist Member

Do you have any photos of the completed heli? I only saw parts on the website. Maybe I need special direction...
Old 01-21-2012 | 01:31 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Yea I have one Star. Iwas thinking this would be a great thing for track videos too. Stuff only available by Helicopter before.

Its just so fun to fly. My son has never flown before and I gave it to him while it was hovering and he flew it like he knew what he was doing.
The camera mount adds about 5 inches below and holds a GoPro and new gear. But this is indestructable.
Sorry about the **** poor shot, email me and I will take some hi-res versions and get them to you.
The only thing that can break is the 3 dollar prop.
Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2012 | 09:30 AM
Juan Lopez
Addict
Rennlist Member

Send me some more info, Old Guy. Looks very interesting. juan at alteregoracing.com
Old 01-21-2012 | 09:38 AM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

PIcs please
Old 01-21-2012 | 10:41 AM
Own Goal
Team Owner

Been wondering where you went. Miss you up the page in PC. Glad to see all good with you.
Old 01-21-2012 | 05:53 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Own, health issues retirement, starting my own firm and now back surgery in Feb. So lots going on.
As far as political page, stuff has become so freaking off the charts with this group in power its not even worth commenting on.

The rest of you , I will get picks and info off to all of you.

thanks. Give me an hour for pics.
Old 01-21-2012 | 06:06 PM
PNine64
Pro

Originally Posted by OldGuy
The only thing that can break is the 3 dollar prop.
You underestimate my abilities.

Seriously, I remember seeing something like this used to film parts of the video below. You can see it in some scenes and at times you can see it's shadows.

GLWS!!
Old 01-21-2012 | 08:47 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

They are amazing. I have built probably 10-12 differnt quads/hexas/octos but nothing is THIS stable at THIS price that is THIS sturdy. Every one of the other quads/hexas/octos I have built have broken for some reason, 99% usually my fault. But this one hasnt come close. But then again the only thing I have thats this stable and easy to fly is almost 4 times the cost.

Here are some more pics and the couple I have NIB factory sealed.
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: For Sale: RC Multicopters for photographers DJI NAZA's