For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Sold

For Sale: SOLD -2008 BMW 335ix for sale - $19,000 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011 | 11:43 PM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Default SOLD -2008 BMW 335ix for sale - $19,000 OBO

Dark metallic blue on tan leatherette. Cold weather package, bluetooth phone kit, ipod adapter, moon roof and automatic + hardwired V1 (we can discuss price for me to leave the V1 in the car)
107,000 miles NOT A TYPO. It was my daily driver for 4 years and I commuted very often from Villanova, PA to North Jersey.
The car has a full BMW service history and I have all invoices, receipts, etc. I always have the title in hand of course. No accidents, no replaced panels, but had some paint on 2 doors to fix some scratches done by NYC parking attendant and a respray of the front bumper! Done absolutely perfectly but I want people to know. It was my company car for 2 years, I bought it from my company when it came out of warranty and have been the only driver (other than occasional exceptional use from my wife). Comes with full service history, 2 keys, no service due for 6,000 miles (you see that when you turn it on). I bought a 2012 X5 Diesel which is ready for pick up. The dealer is offering me $15,500 trade in which I think is too low.
I plan on putting the car on ebay on November 6 but if someone is interested around $19,000 please PM me with your telephone number and we can do the deal before I put it on ebay. I'm listing at $19,000 as that's the lowest priced BMW 335xi I have seen (to be fair it's also the highest mileage one) and that one has hail damage... mine of course doesn't.
The interior is a 9 out of 10 (I was virtually exclusively alone in the car and take extremely good care of all my cars), the exterior is an 8 out of 10 - some stone chips around the car from 106,000 miles of the NJ turnpike including winters- there is one VERY small chip on the windshield. The tires (Continental run flats) have about 60% left. PPI encouraged - as I said it comes with full service history and was at BMW dealer (with invoice to prove it) to ensure that it was at 100% before I sell it.
Located in Villanova, PA. The PA inspection is good until May next year.
To do the deal, I will require a cashiers check or ACH and the check or wire will need to CLEAR AT MY BANK before I release the car and its title - too many bad Nigerian buyer stories for me to do it any other way!!!

By the way, my user name on ebay is jrotsaert and I have 100% positive feedback over 10 years (300+ transactions including 2 cars in there).

The only 4 imperfections I have found on the car are a slightly scuffed center, some dots (not curb rash) from stone hits on the rims, and a tiny chip in the windshield.

I sincerely doubt that you can get as much bang for the buck and practicality for $19,000 (or very near that) with another car.
JM

Last edited by jrotsaert; 12-16-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: more details
Old 11-05-2011 | 01:10 PM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

bump
Old 11-05-2011 | 04:57 PM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

pics
Old 11-05-2011 | 07:15 PM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Chaos
pics
Good point, I forgot!!! Pics tomorrow as soon as the sun gets out
Thanks for the reminder. Needless to say, I'll lower the price appropriately for a Rennlister.
JM
Old 11-06-2011 | 07:20 AM
CarreraX
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Bump for a car I would buy if I needed another car!
Old 11-06-2011 | 10:54 AM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jrotsaert
Dark metallic blue on tan leatherette. Cold weather package, bluetooth phone kit, ipod adapter, moon roof and automatic + hardwired V1 (we can discuss price for me to leave the V1 in the car)
106,000 miles NOT A TYPO. It was my daily driver for 4 years and I commuted very often from Villanova, PA to North Jersey.
The car is currently getting serviced at Devon Hill BMW where it's had it's full service history so I don't have any pics to post yet - will take some when it's back. No accidents, no replaced panels, but had some paint on 2 doors to fix some scratches done by NYC parking attendants! Done absolutely perfectly but I want people to know. It was my company car for 2 years, I bought it from my company when it came out of warranty and have been the only driver (other than occasional exceptional use from my wife). Comes with full service history, 2 keys, no service due for I think about 7,000 miles or whatever the interval is for BMW. I bought a 2012 X5 Diesel which is currently in production and will be delivered next week. The dealer is offering me $15,500 trade in which I think is too low.
I plan on putting the car on ebay next week but if someone is interested around $19,000 please PM me with your telephone number and we can do the deal before I put it on ebay. I'm listing at $19,000 as that's the lowest priced BMW 335xi I have seen (to be fair it's also the highest mileage one) and that one has hail damage... mine of course doesn't.
The interior is a 9 out of 10 (I was virtually exclusively alone in the car and take extremely good care of all my cars), the exterior is an 8 out of 10 - some stone chips around the car from 106,000 miles of the NJ turnpike including winters- there is one VERY small chip on the windshield. The tires (bridgestone run flats) have about 60% left. PPI encouraged - as I said it comes with full service history and is currently at BMW dealer to ensure that it's at 100% before I sell it.
Title in hand and located in Villanova, PA. The PA inspection is good until May or June next year (I need to check when I get it back)
To do the deal, I will require a cashiers check or ACH and the check or wire will need to CLEAR AT MY BANK before I release the car and its title - too many bad Nigerian buyer stories for me to do it any other way!!!

By the way, my user name on ebay is jrotsaert and I have 100% positive feedback over 10 years (300+ transactions including 2 cars in there).

Pictures will come ASAP
JM
Some pics added
Attached Images          
Old 11-06-2011 | 10:55 AM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Some pics added
More pics
Attached Images    

Last edited by jrotsaert; 11-06-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: pics not loaded
Old 11-06-2011 | 10:59 AM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

More pics
more pics
Attached Images  
Old 11-06-2011 | 11:01 AM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

more pics
I have plenty more pics.... looking forward to letting her go to a Rennlister instead of ebay...
PM me if you want a phone number to talk.
Old 11-06-2011 | 06:10 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Pretty car! GLWS.
Old 11-06-2011 | 09:17 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

I have an 06 330i that I adore! This would be a great DD for someone. GLWS!
Old 11-07-2011 | 09:32 PM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

thanks for the kind words... not one single pm so far though
Old 11-09-2011 | 11:35 AM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

thanks for the kind words... not one single pm so far though
Last bump
Old 11-09-2011 | 01:25 PM
wisky
Rennlist Member

Thats the cheapest E90 335 I have ever seen. I would imagine if you put it on ebay and let the auction run, it would come close, if not meet your asking price.
Old 11-09-2011 | 02:04 PM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wisky
Thats the cheapest E90 335 I have ever seen. I would imagine if you put it on ebay and let the auction run, it would come close, if not meet your asking price.
It's on ebay. The auction ends Friday at 4PM... We'll see what happens...

Quick Reply: For Sale: SOLD -2008 BMW 335ix for sale - $19,000 OBO