For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket

For Sale: FS: 1 of 3 GT3RS's

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007 | 12:09 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Default FS: 1 of 3 GT3RS's

I'm going to sell one of my 1 GT3 RS's. I think we'd all agree that 3 is totally too much, unnecessary, etc. and so forth. Lets avoid that ridicule!!<G>

All 3 are are frankly phenomenal cars. all three are flawless. THey each have their own thing going for them, whether its being more expensive, less expensive, tons of bling or minimal bling.

all 3, stickers, etc. can be found at www.911flatnose.com

i had a westcoast dealer offer me 40 for the white, and 25 for the silver. the green i havent offered up to anyone and while they ask silly prices, MCkenna just sold their green for 60+. im not asking that but just a frame of reference as to the demand for the green and white right now.

I would rather it go to a driver/retail person. i did the same thing with the Orange and Black which i posted here and went to rennlisters at fair (given current market pricas JK & VS would confirm these ended up being sweet deals). I Turned down same dealer bids at same prices for these retail guys. Dont want to do worse, but no reason to feed the dealer nonesense system.

**I am also looking for a 2006 or 2007 F430, manual, low miles, anything but black...if someone has, or knows of a great example, perhaps we can work up a trade..or just let me knwo about it if you could.

here's the brief run-down:
1. white - 143 sticker; pccbs, xenons, carerra white, a few other nice pieces, but just about a perfect spec for a track user or someone who wants nice without a bloated msrp; 190 miles
2. silver - 135 sticker - no pccbs which frankly is gaining support ; other than that, just about same stuff as the white; 90 miles;
3. green RS - 164 sticker - to my knowledge, higher msrp gt3 sticker made. i thin it has every option, and i have a roll cage, not factored into the msrp, $2k value, which is part of the setup. i never installed or painted, but it would be included. this is a car with basically every option. ultra exclusive, the nicest that exists (better stated, the most optioned that exists). its a ridiculously nice car. 22 miles; delivery miles only;

photos, stickers, etc. can be found at www.911flatnose.com email me if you have questions or are interested. if you want to chat, shoot me a phone#. i'm not giving the cars away, i'm looking for reasonable, fair retail->retail market prices. but i can assure u a no-jerk-around transaction, good clear clean title.... and i have some halloween candy left over as well...reeses pieces!!

regards,
sg
Old 11-01-2007 | 12:43 PM
Stephenwz968
Three Wheelin'

Steve,

The collection keeps getting better and better!

For those who have never dealt with Steve personally, he is one of the best individuals I've ever dealt with.

Steve
Old 11-01-2007 | 01:03 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

where the Red Chariot!?! you sell that thing?

Originally Posted by Stephenwz968
Steve,

The collection keeps getting better and better!

For those who have never dealt with Steve personally, he is one of the best individuals I've ever dealt with.

Steve
Old 11-01-2007 | 01:10 PM
Stephenwz968
Three Wheelin'

The Red Chariot is being loved by it's new owner in PA...I've been giving my love to the yellow one in my avatar!

Steve
Old 11-01-2007 | 01:16 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

I will trade you a mint 996 GT3 in ultra rare lapis blue straight across for the green or white one

In all seriousness, GL with the sale and if I could, I would.
Old 11-01-2007 | 02:02 PM
Iggypop
Three Wheelin'

What's next? Veyron?
Old 11-01-2007 | 02:34 PM
bull30
Burning Brakes

Love the RS but better yet, where did you get the car bubbles? Those are great...
Old 11-01-2007 | 02:48 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

someone from ferrari had recommended them to me, and frankly, i really dig them for longer stretchs where you wont move he car. winter, long weekends,
filters, gives some cushion against the kids/wife's car door, and keeps rodents out. and you get to see your honey bears....
about 360 retail from www.carcapsules.com i am actually selling 3 of them for about 1/2 that. i had posted a FS ad. i have a bunch, about 9, selling 3. just a tough product to reship.
highly recommend them.

Originally Posted by bull30
Love the RS but better yet, where did you get the car bubbles? Those are great...
Old 11-01-2007 | 03:15 PM
richard glickel.
Drifting

Those are very cool. Make each car look like a 1:1 scale model in a display case!
Old 11-02-2007 | 10:58 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Wish I had the money for the green one. Beautiful car to see in person.

I will take one of the bubbles if you still have them. This way you don't have to box it I can pick it up.

let me know.
Old 11-02-2007 | 01:00 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Cobalt, was great seeing you that day and i loved seeing your 964 turbo. what a color! what an example! awsome cars.

yeah, that green is special. i love the green and black, so hard cut. its a bling car as you saw but really nicely done. i'm hoping to keep that and whichever of the white or silver that doesnt go first. i think i have the white all wrapped up.

as for the cover, no sweat. i 'll hold one. just tell me when youwant to stop by. I think i landed a 430 which maybe a bit of a reach for me as it relates to patience and overhead, but man, that thing is nasty looking. should be here middle of next week.

you cant fit that cover in you 965!!!! the turbo is not the ideal car for smuggle a body away from the scene.
anytime you want, let me know.

Originally Posted by cobalt
Wish I had the money for the green one. Beautiful car to see in person.

I will take one of the bubbles if you still have them. This way you don't have to box it I can pick it up.

let me know.
Old 11-02-2007 | 01:18 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Cobalt, was great seeing you that day and i loved seeing your 964 turbo. what a color! what an example! awsome cars.

yeah, that green is special. i love the green and black, so hard cut. its a bling car as you saw but really nicely done. i'm hoping to keep that and whichever of the white or silver that doesnt go first. i think i have the white all wrapped up.

as for the cover, no sweat. i 'll hold one. just tell me when youwant to stop by. I think i landed a 430 which maybe a bit of a reach for me as it relates to patience and overhead, but man, that thing is nasty looking. should be here middle of next week.

you cant fit that cover in you 965!!!! the turbo is not the ideal car for smuggle a body away from the scene.
anytime you want, let me know.
Wow you waste no time. Next week already.

I will be down at VIR until the 12th. I will contact you when I get back.

We are supposed on start on our addition and new garage soon so I might be storing my cars elsewhere this winter. I figured the bubble is the best way to keep the whatevers away.

Talk to you when I get back.

Best Luck with the F-car.
Old 11-02-2007 | 01:21 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

wasting no time usually is a balance between haste and waste and lots of other stuff my wife says i do too often.
sometimes with cars, while they do come along more often, when the heart says go....you follow.
no rush on cover. i'll leave in the corner.

Originally Posted by cobalt
Wow you waste no time. Next week already.

I will be down at VIR until the 12th. I will contact you when I get back.

We are supposed on start on our addition and new garage soon so I might be storing my cars elsewhere this winter. I figured the bubble is the best way to keep the whatevers away.

Talk to you when I get back.

Best Luck with the F-car.
Old 11-02-2007 | 06:54 PM
bull30
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by spg993tt
\i am actually selling 3 of them for about 1/2 that. i had posted a FS ad. i have a bunch, about 9, selling 3. just a tough product to reship.
highly recommend them.
I'm interested in buying one but you would have to pack it up and ship it to me... Let me know... Here's my email address: bull_30@verizon.net

Thanks
Old 11-07-2007 | 05:19 AM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

hey guys...at this point, i havent had any time to even review boxes or how to ship those bubbles.. just a lowe priority for me. and i had just shipped a bike from the bike shop, 35lbs. thing cost $110.00 can you believe that to go 9 hours by truck over 2 days from NJ to Virgina. gar price surcharges for oversized stuff is insane.

i'd still like to give it a shot since i have a fe of them, but i need to find a box, pack one and get a quote to ship it.

*more importantly, the Silver RS is sold, all buttoned up and done. the buyer of the white decided last minute he wanted silver instead... so we did that one instead. that car is done, paid and tomorrow, gone. which is good...i like white.

th again, i'm going to close the thread.

I'm interested in buying one but you would have to pack it up and ship it to me... Let me know... Here's my email address: bull_30@verizon.net

Thanks

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 1 of 3 GT3RS's