For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Oakley Bluetooth sunglasses! Great for driving.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007 | 10:09 PM
tkids
Pro

Default Oakley Bluetooth sunglasses! Great for driving.

OAKLEY ROKR w/IPOD Adapter, lightly used!! DEAL! $199 or best offer + shipping.

Thought I would offer them up here before I try Ebay.

These are used. They are like new. No scratches. Works like new. My Treo 650 has broken and my new phone has no bluetooth capability.

My loss is your gain. This set up costs $300 new. $249 for the Rokr glasses. $50 for the ipod adapter.

These are great. You can be listening to the Ipod and when a phone call comes in it will signal you. I will miss these.

Check out Oakley's website for info on both these items.

Both come with CD manual. No box for the IPOD adapter.

O ROKR™
Enjoy stereo music, wireless connectivity and unbeatable clarity. O ROKR™ is the next generation of BLUETOOTH® eyewear from Oakley and Motorola. It combines HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) with technologies that let you stay connected to calls and music while hiking, biking or doing virtually any activity* where cords and wires would get in the way. O ROKR™ gives you absolute wireless freedom, digital stereo fidelity and patented optical clarity.

LISTEN TO MUSIC WITHOUT WIRES

Think of O ROKR™ as a wireless extension of your music player. You don’t transfer songs. You just grab and go. That’s because O ROKR™ can wirelessly stream music from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone or a portable music player with an add-on Bluetooth adapter. When you want to pause the music, adjust the volume or change songs, just use the buttons on O ROKR™. It lets you control the music wirelessly, so no more digging for your music player.

STAY CONNECTED ON THE GO

Switch instantly between stereo music and wireless communication. When you need to take a call, answer it from O ROKR™ while your compatible mobile phone rests up to 33 feet (10 meters) away. You get up to 5 hours** of talk time and more than 100 hours of standby time in a hands-free link that is part of something you’re already wearing. O ROKR™ supports a host of phone features***, and with a speaker for each ear, it makes calls easier to hear because the sound is more natural.

SEE IN HIGH DEFINITION

Experience the clarity of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®. Unbeatable performance is matched with the all-day comfort of a lightweight O MATTER® frame. Made of optically pure PLUTONITE®, the lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. For the ultimate in adaptability, you can switch the lenses with a different optional set to change your look or match performance to your environment.

Stream music wirelessly from your compatible mobile phone or portable music player****
Use O ROKR™ with your iPod® by adding the optional /pd/4280™ adapter
Seamlessly switch between stereo music and mobile wireless communications
Wirelessly control your music-streaming device with no cords to dangle and tangle
Adjust the speaker booms for a perfect fit that balances audio with environment
Answer a call instantly without having to dig out your mobile phone
Hear calls better with a two-speaker design that offers a more natural sound
Never again fumble with awkward, uncomfortable headsets or be forced to remove your glasses to make them fit
Get up to 5 hours of listen/talk time and more than 100 hours of standby time**
Experience the unbeatable clarity and unsurpassed protection of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
Enjoy the all-day comfort of a durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame

* The use of wireless phones and/or headphones while engaged in activities requiring concentration may cause distraction or otherwise impair your ability to safely participate in such activities. Always use technology safely.

** Battery life depends on numerous factors including volume level and environmental temperature.

*** Available features depend on the features supported by your mobile phone and phone service provider.

**** Requires compatible Bluetooth technology. For music players, a small add-on Bluetooth adapter may be required.

ICOMBI™ BLUETOOTH® STEREO ADAPTER FOR IPOD® Black AP21B
Use O ROKR™ with your iPod® by adding the optional icombi™ adapter. It uses Bluetooth® technology to wirelessly stream your stereo music and audio. When you need to pause the music or skip songs, it lets you use the buttons on O ROKR to wirelessly control your iPod. And icombi is simple to use. Just attach it to the iPod. On the speakers of O ROKR, you’ll hear crystal clear sound with rich fidelity, and you can be up to 33 feet away from your iPod without a single wire to tie you down.

Lets you wirelessly control and listen to your iPod with O ROKR.

Works with most iPods with a dock connector including the forth generation Click Wheel iPod, iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod nano, and the fifth generation iPod with Video.

Doesn’t need charging because it has no battery. (It uses your iPod for the small amount of power that it needs.)

Frees you with a range of up to 33 feet (10 meters).

Payment: Paypal or check. Check must clear before I send glasses.
Shipping: You pick type and pay;-)
Attached Images  
Old 09-15-2007 | 10:07 PM
993c2cab
Rennlist Member

Hey.. what did an oakley truck tip over in your neighborhood??
Old 09-16-2007 | 02:01 PM
tkids
Pro

I have a "special friend"
Old 09-17-2007 | 10:34 AM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Does this require an Ipod of some sort to operate with a phone, or can it be used with
any Bluetooth capable phone & nothing else at all???

Still confused......is this MUSIC only???
Old 09-17-2007 | 12:28 PM
tkids
Pro

No, the ipod is another option for the glasses. The Sunglasses can be paired with a bluetooth enabled phone alone. You don't need to have an ipod. I had one and purchased the adapter. If you don't have an ipod I can take it out saving you $25.

Here is the manual link at Oakley. Hope it helps.

http://oakley.com/customer_service/manuals_drivers
Old 12-02-2007 | 10:14 PM
tkids
Pro

$135, Still have these thinks so I am cutting the price to $135!!! These would make a great Xmas gift!

Glasses work with most bluetooth capable phones, check above. Then there is an adapter included that will allow you to listen to your Ipod wirelessly through the glasses. When a call comes in it beeps in on your music! Cool.

New this setup is $250, selling for $135! Plus shipping.
Old 12-03-2007 | 08:35 PM
Colin 90 C2
Addict
Rennlist Member

pm sent
Old 12-06-2007 | 04:07 PM
Oilslick964
Drifting

Are these still popular? What with Dog the Bounty Hunter off the air and all???

Just kidding.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Oakley Bluetooth sunglasses! Great for driving.